Young Buck Back With New Album, Clothing Line & Jewelry
New York, NY -- The Tennessee titan Young Buck ushers in a new brand of refreshing hip-hop with the release of "Young Buck Presents: Product Of The South" compilation featuring 615, Outlawz and more.
Young Buck hot off the heels of his recently released sophomore album, "Buck the World," returns to the scene with the release of "Young Buck Presents: Product Of The South" compilation on his very own Cashville Records. The album features the mic-wielding of 615 and Outlawz, among others. More than just a musical force to be reckoned with, Buck will also be entering the world of clothing and jewelry by the end of year, illustrating the type of triple threat he is becoming. See below for more information on Buck's exciting new projects.
In addition to the Young Buck Presents: Product Of The South compilation, Young Buck is poised to expand his outreach beyond the rap game with the launch of his jewelry and apparel line, a line he's chosen to name David Brown Clothing. Check out the link below that features a teaser from Buck's upcoming line.
For more on Young Buck check out his official MySpace page
More From Young Buck
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.