Young Buck Back With New Album, Clothing Line & Jewelry
New York, NY -- The Tennessee titan Young Buck ushers in a new brand of refreshing hip-hop with the release of "Young Buck Presents: Product Of The South" compilation featuring 615, Outlawz and more.
Young Buck hot off the heels of his recently released sophomore album, "Buck the World," returns to the scene with the release of "Young Buck Presents: Product Of The South" compilation on his very own Cashville Records. The album features the mic-wielding of 615 and Outlawz, among others. More than just a musical force to be reckoned with, Buck will also be entering the world of clothing and jewelry by the end of year, illustrating the type of triple threat he is becoming. See below for more information on Buck's exciting new projects.
In addition to the Young Buck Presents: Product Of The South compilation, Young Buck is poised to expand his outreach beyond the rap game with the launch of his jewelry and apparel line, a line he's chosen to name David Brown Clothing. Check out the link below that features a teaser from Buck's upcoming line.
For more on Young Buck check out his official MySpace page
Written by DJ Z on 10/22/07
You Might Like...
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.