X-Clan Wraps Up Tour With Jurassic 5, Collabs With Damian & Stephen Marley
Movement Marketing -- After embarking on a very successful two-month tour, which included over 40 dates and every key market, X-Clan wrapped up the last leg of their tour with Jurassic 5 on September 13th and immediately scheduled what promises to be a very prosperous collaboration with Damian and Stephen Marley.
Immediately after the last tour date and throwing their respective hectic schedules to the wind, Brother J and the Marley Brothers planned out a two-day recording session to record a new track, Culture United, for inclusion on X-Clans forthcoming LP Return From Mecca, which will be released on 10-31-06. The track is being recorded in Miami at the legendary Lions Den Studio.
Culture United will be produced by Stephen Marley and will feature Damian Marley alongside Brother J. Adding Damian and Stephen Marley further bolsters X-Clans triumphant re-emergence with Return From Mecca, as the Marley Brothers join Jurassic 5s Chali 2NA, KRS-One, Jacoby Shaddix of Papa Roach, RBX, Abstract Rude and YZ and producers DJ Quik, DJ Khalil, Jake One and Bean One.
Written by DJ Z on 09/17/06
You Might Like...
- Kendrick Lamar & Ellie Goulding Rock the Bacardi Triangle (Recap & Interview)
- Win Tickets to Chris Webby’s “Chemically Imbalanced” Release Show at SOBs [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Win Tickets to See Joey BadA$$ Live in Florida [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Allen Stone & The Blueprint For a Great Live Show
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.