Wyclef Jean Brings Soul Back to the Stage In The Sequel Of VH1 Soul “SoulStage”
New York, NY -- VH1 Soul is more soulful than ever with the return of the VH1 Soul "SoulStage," a new programming franchise that made its debut in August with Grammy Award-winning, R&B songstress Jill Scott. Sponsored by Infiniti and back with its sophomore installment, VH1 Soul "SoulStage" will give viewers an inside look into the heart and soul of the multi-talented super producer, Wyclef Jean. Shot in front of a live studio audience, "SoulStage" will dive deep into Wyclef's music, past and present giving us a glimpse into the musical genius that is Wyclef.
Premiering on VH1 Soul on Tuesday, December 4 at 9PM,* this 30-minute musical experience features Wyclef Jean, performing songs from his upcoming album "The Carnival Volume II (Memoirs of an Immigrant)" in stores December 4, 2007. Viewers will also have the opportunity to hear Wyclef share his inspiration behind such hits as "Gone Till November" and "911." To view the exclusive performance of Wyclef Jean's new song "Heaven's In NY," visit www.vh1soul.com.
VH1 Soul "SoulStage" is a production of VH1. Lee Rolontz and Keshia Williams are executive producers.
Written by DJ Z on 12/2/07
You Might Like...
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.