Wyclef Gives Fans A Chance To Win Trips
250,000 copies of 'Carnival II... Memoirs of an Immigrant' CDs will come with a game piece each game piece features a code. The three winning codes will be posted on www.wyclef.com
Diamond: Speedster Motorcars "Z-Custom Line" replica of the 1939 Lincoln Zephyr (Speedster Motorcars "Z-Custom Line" replica of the 1939 Lincoln Zephyr. Color is "Vanilla Shake & Custard". Featured in T.I.’s music video for "You Know What It Is" featuring Wyclef)
Platinum: A trip for two to Brazil Carnival in Rio 2009
Gold: trip for two to a Wyclef concert in the US during 2008
Sponsor: Columbia Records, 550 Madison Avenue, NY, NY 10022.
Written by DJ Z on 11/26/07
You Might Like...
- Contest Closed: Win a Copy of Crooked I’s “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop” (Plus Shirts!)
- Spit a Verse Over Tinashe’s “Pretend” for Your Chance to Win $1,000 & More [Booth-Exclusive Contest]
- Green Label Sound Issues Open Call to Awesome Artists (Enter & Win)
- Indie Artist Mistakes: Don’t Hire a Bad Manager (#FVHHC Ticket Giveaway!)
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.