Wyclef Gives Fans A Chance To Win Trips
250,000 copies of 'Carnival II... Memoirs of an Immigrant' CDs will come with a game piece each game piece features a code. The three winning codes will be posted on www.wyclef.com
Diamond: Speedster Motorcars "Z-Custom Line" replica of the 1939 Lincoln Zephyr (Speedster Motorcars "Z-Custom Line" replica of the 1939 Lincoln Zephyr. Color is "Vanilla Shake & Custard". Featured in T.I.’s music video for "You Know What It Is" featuring Wyclef)
Platinum: A trip for two to Brazil Carnival in Rio 2009
Gold: trip for two to a Wyclef concert in the US during 2008
Sponsor: Columbia Records, 550 Madison Avenue, NY, NY 10022.
Written by DJ Z on 11/26/07
You Might Like...
- Win a Copy of Crooked I’s “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop” (Plus Shirts!)
- Spit a Verse Over Tinashe’s “Pretend” for Your Chance to Win $1,000 & More [Booth-Exclusive Contest]
- Green Label Sound Issues Open Call to Awesome Artists (Enter & Win)
- Indie Artist Mistakes: Don’t Hire a Bad Manager (#FVHHC Ticket Giveaway!)
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.