Check Out the World’s Most Valuable Vinyl
Sales of CDs tanked a couple years ago, and even digital downloads are collapsing as people use streaming services. But there is one musical medium that's booming - vinyl. The demand for vinyl is growing by the day, and hardcore vinyl collecting is moving into the mainstream. Want to become a true vinyl connoisseur? Then you're going to have to know some of the world's rarest and priciest vinyl.
For example, want a copy of The Beatles' very first song, back when they were known as The Quarrymen? Hope you've got something serious in that bank account, it's going to run you about $15,000, and that's assuming you can even track down one of only a small handful of copies in existence. Interested in some Dilla's "Smell the D.A.I.S.Y." instrumentals? We hear there's one shop in Germany that can hook you up.
This ones for all the vinyl-heads out there, get to diggin...
Written by Nathan S. on 07/9/14
You Might Like...
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.