Check Out the World’s Most Valuable Vinyl
Sales of CDs tanked a couple years ago, and even digital downloads are collapsing as people use streaming services. But there is one musical medium that's booming - vinyl. The demand for vinyl is growing by the day, and hardcore vinyl collecting is moving into the mainstream. Want to become a true vinyl connoisseur? Then you're going to have to know some of the world's rarest and priciest vinyl.
For example, want a copy of The Beatles' very first song, back when they were known as The Quarrymen? Hope you've got something serious in that bank account, it's going to run you about $15,000, and that's assuming you can even track down one of only a small handful of copies in existence. Interested in some Dilla's "Smell the D.A.I.S.Y." instrumentals? We hear there's one shop in Germany that can hook you up.
This ones for all the vinyl-heads out there, get to diggin...
Written by Nathan S. on 07/9/14
You Might Like...
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.