Check Out the World’s Most Valuable Vinyl
Sales of CDs tanked a couple years ago, and even digital downloads are collapsing as people use streaming services. But there is one musical medium that's booming - vinyl. The demand for vinyl is growing by the day, and hardcore vinyl collecting is moving into the mainstream. Want to become a true vinyl connoisseur? Then you're going to have to know some of the world's rarest and priciest vinyl.
For example, want a copy of The Beatles' very first song, back when they were known as The Quarrymen? Hope you've got something serious in that bank account, it's going to run you about $15,000, and that's assuming you can even track down one of only a small handful of copies in existence. Interested in some Dilla's "Smell the D.A.I.S.Y." instrumentals? We hear there's one shop in Germany that can hook you up.
This ones for all the vinyl-heads out there, get to diggin...
Written by Nathan S. on 07/9/14
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.