Check Out the World’s Most Valuable Vinyl
Sales of CDs tanked a couple years ago, and even digital downloads are collapsing as people use streaming services. But there is one musical medium that's booming - vinyl. The demand for vinyl is growing by the day, and hardcore vinyl collecting is moving into the mainstream. Want to become a true vinyl connoisseur? Then you're going to have to know some of the world's rarest and priciest vinyl.
For example, want a copy of The Beatles' very first song, back when they were known as The Quarrymen? Hope you've got something serious in that bank account, it's going to run you about $15,000, and that's assuming you can even track down one of only a small handful of copies in existence. Interested in some Dilla's "Smell the D.A.I.S.Y." instrumentals? We hear there's one shop in Germany that can hook you up.
This ones for all the vinyl-heads out there, get to diggin...
Written by Nathan S. on 07/9/14
You Might Like...
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.