Wordsmith Prepares to Release “Bridging the Gap” & “A Baltimore Martini” in Second Quarter of ‘09
New York, NY/Baltimore, MD -- Wordsmith, the underground emcee last seen in the Booth with mixtape cut "Game Set Point," is currently working on two collaborative LPs, both scheduled to drop in the second quarter of this year. In addition to the U.S. release of Bridging the Gap, created in conjunction with East Coast vet Chubb Rock, Wordsmith is preparing the U.K. release of A Baltimore Martini with Dutch artist I.N.C. the Poet.
Fans of Wordsmith should keep their eyes glued to the Booth in the months to come, as the Baltimore rapper is slated to contribute to our exclusive freestyle series.
Written by richard on 02/18/09
You Might Like...
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)