Wordsmith Prepares to Release “Bridging the Gap” & “A Baltimore Martini” in Second Quarter of ‘09
New York, NY/Baltimore, MD -- Wordsmith, the underground emcee last seen in the Booth with mixtape cut "Game Set Point," is currently working on two collaborative LPs, both scheduled to drop in the second quarter of this year. In addition to the U.S. release of Bridging the Gap, created in conjunction with East Coast vet Chubb Rock, Wordsmith is preparing the U.K. release of A Baltimore Martini with Dutch artist I.N.C. the Poet.
Fans of Wordsmith should keep their eyes glued to the Booth in the months to come, as the Baltimore rapper is slated to contribute to our exclusive freestyle series.
Written by richard on 02/18/09
You Might Like...
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.