Wordsmith Prepares to Release “Bridging the Gap” & “A Baltimore Martini” in Second Quarter of ‘09
New York, NY/Baltimore, MD -- Wordsmith, the underground emcee last seen in the Booth with mixtape cut "Game Set Point," is currently working on two collaborative LPs, both scheduled to drop in the second quarter of this year. In addition to the U.S. release of Bridging the Gap, created in conjunction with East Coast vet Chubb Rock, Wordsmith is preparing the U.K. release of A Baltimore Martini with Dutch artist I.N.C. the Poet.
Fans of Wordsmith should keep their eyes glued to the Booth in the months to come, as the Baltimore rapper is slated to contribute to our exclusive freestyle series.
Written by richard on 02/18/09
You Might Like...
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.