Wordsmith Prepares to Release “Bridging the Gap” & “A Baltimore Martini” in Second Quarter of ‘09
New York, NY/Baltimore, MD -- Wordsmith, the underground emcee last seen in the Booth with mixtape cut "Game Set Point," is currently working on two collaborative LPs, both scheduled to drop in the second quarter of this year. In addition to the U.S. release of Bridging the Gap, created in conjunction with East Coast vet Chubb Rock, Wordsmith is preparing the U.K. release of A Baltimore Martini with Dutch artist I.N.C. the Poet.
Fans of Wordsmith should keep their eyes glued to the Booth in the months to come, as the Baltimore rapper is slated to contribute to our exclusive freestyle series.
Written by richard on 02/18/09
You Might Like...
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.