Wordsmith Prepares to Release “Bridging the Gap” & “A Baltimore Martini” in Second Quarter of ‘09
New York, NY/Baltimore, MD -- Wordsmith, the underground emcee last seen in the Booth with mixtape cut "Game Set Point," is currently working on two collaborative LPs, both scheduled to drop in the second quarter of this year. In addition to the U.S. release of Bridging the Gap, created in conjunction with East Coast vet Chubb Rock, Wordsmith is preparing the U.K. release of A Baltimore Martini with Dutch artist I.N.C. the Poet.
Fans of Wordsmith should keep their eyes glued to the Booth in the months to come, as the Baltimore rapper is slated to contribute to our exclusive freestyle series.
More From Wordsmith
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!