Wizdom Spits “Welcome to Facemusic” for DJBooth.net Freestyle Series
Filed Under: by richard on Jan 28, 2010
New York, N.Y. -- Wizdom, the Chicago native who brought us reader-approved cuts "Something I Can Roll To" and "Real Life Swagger," has stepped into the Booth to bring us the 133rd entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series. On his brand new, previously-unreleased "Welcome to Facemusic" freestyle, the indie emcee flows over original boardwork by Booth-acclaimed emcee/producer D. Focis.
Readers can download a copy of the newly-released In the Booth (Volume 3), featuring exclusive freestyles 61 through 90, here! Volumes one and two are available for download here and here.
More From Wizdom
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.