Wizdom Spits “Welcome to Facemusic” for DJBooth.net Freestyle Series
New York, N.Y. -- Wizdom, the Chicago native who brought us reader-approved cuts "Something I Can Roll To" and "Real Life Swagger," has stepped into the Booth to bring us the 133rd entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series. On his brand new, previously-unreleased "Welcome to Facemusic" freestyle, the indie emcee flows over original boardwork by Booth-acclaimed emcee/producer D. Focis.
Readers can download a copy of the newly-released In the Booth (Volume 3), featuring exclusive freestyles 61 through 90, here! Volumes one and two are available for download here and here.
Written by richard on 01/28/10
You Might Like...
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.