Wizdom Spits “Welcome to Facemusic” for DJBooth.net Freestyle Series
New York, N.Y. -- Wizdom, the Chicago native who brought us reader-approved cuts "Something I Can Roll To" and "Real Life Swagger," has stepped into the Booth to bring us the 133rd entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series. On his brand new, previously-unreleased "Welcome to Facemusic" freestyle, the indie emcee flows over original boardwork by Booth-acclaimed emcee/producer D. Focis.
Readers can download a copy of the newly-released In the Booth (Volume 3), featuring exclusive freestyles 61 through 90, here! Volumes one and two are available for download here and here.
Written by richard on 01/28/10
You Might Like...
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.