Wizdom Spits “Welcome to Facemusic” for DJBooth.net Freestyle Series
New York, N.Y. -- Wizdom, the Chicago native who brought us reader-approved cuts "Something I Can Roll To" and "Real Life Swagger," has stepped into the Booth to bring us the 133rd entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series. On his brand new, previously-unreleased "Welcome to Facemusic" freestyle, the indie emcee flows over original boardwork by Booth-acclaimed emcee/producer D. Focis.
Readers can download a copy of the newly-released In the Booth (Volume 3), featuring exclusive freestyles 61 through 90, here! Volumes one and two are available for download here and here.
Written by richard on 01/28/10
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- HD - BBQ Goldfish
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.