Wizdom Spits “Welcome to Facemusic” for DJBooth.net Freestyle Series
New York, N.Y. -- Wizdom, the Chicago native who brought us reader-approved cuts "Something I Can Roll To" and "Real Life Swagger," has stepped into the Booth to bring us the 133rd entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series. On his brand new, previously-unreleased "Welcome to Facemusic" freestyle, the indie emcee flows over original boardwork by Booth-acclaimed emcee/producer D. Focis.
Readers can download a copy of the newly-released In the Booth (Volume 3), featuring exclusive freestyles 61 through 90, here! Volumes one and two are available for download here and here.
Written by richard on 01/28/10
You Might Like...
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.