Winner Announced in Sean Kingston “Bollywood Girls” Remix Competition
New York, NY-- After two weeks of voting, Desihits.com's "Bollywood Girls" remix competition has come to a close, with Bombay's DJ Suketu announced as the winner. Suketu's victory means that he will have the opportunity to remix a track off Sean Kingston's next album, and will receive a cash prize should his remix be released commercially.
Concurrent with this announcement comes the release of a new, two-part webisode, viewable here, in which the singer explores the explores the Bollywood culture, with an emphasis on those beautiful, "Bollywood Girls."
Written by richard on 10/23/08
You Might Like...
- Indie Artist Mistakes: Don’t Hire a Bad Manager (#FVHHC Ticket Giveaway!)
- Win Tickets to The Smokers Club’s World Wide Rollers Tour [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Win a Limited Edition Vinyl Copy of Gang Starr’s “Daily Operation” [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- MajorStage Presents: Denzil Porter Live in NYC (Powered by The DJBooth)
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)