Win an Autographed @XtotheV #BatmanT & #AwesomeEP From @EckoUnlimited & @DJBooth
New York, N.Y. -- Earlier this month, streetwear retailer Eck? Unlimited launched their new Batman T-Shirt line, in anticipation of the theatrical debut of The Dark Knight Rises. An ardent fan of the caped crusader, Wichita, Kansas phenom and longtime Booth favorite XV has added his John Hancock to one of the shirts (design viewable below), which we in The DJBooth will be giving away to one lucky reader along with a free download of the artist's new Awesome EP.
For your chance to win, simply Tweet this article's title using the Twiter button below, before 8:00 PM EST Tuesday evening. One random entrant will be chosen to receive the prize.
Update: Contest over. The winner is Sara Robbins from Indiana. Congrats, Sara!
Written by richard on 07/2/12
You Might Like...
- Contest Closed: Win a Copy of Crooked I’s “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop” (Plus Shirts!)
- Spit a Verse Over Tinashe’s “Pretend” for Your Chance to Win $1,000 & More [Booth-Exclusive Contest]
- Green Label Sound Issues Open Call to Awesome Artists (Enter & Win)
- Indie Artist Mistakes: Don’t Hire a Bad Manager (#FVHHC Ticket Giveaway!)
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.