Win an Autographed @XtotheV #BatmanT & #AwesomeEP From @EckoUnlimited & @DJBooth
New York, N.Y. -- Earlier this month, streetwear retailer Eck? Unlimited launched their new Batman T-Shirt line, in anticipation of the theatrical debut of The Dark Knight Rises. An ardent fan of the caped crusader, Wichita, Kansas phenom and longtime Booth favorite XV has added his John Hancock to one of the shirts (design viewable below), which we in The DJBooth will be giving away to one lucky reader along with a free download of the artist's new Awesome EP.
For your chance to win, simply Tweet this article's title using the Twiter button below, before 8:00 PM EST Tuesday evening. One random entrant will be chosen to receive the prize.
Update: Contest over. The winner is Sara Robbins from Indiana. Congrats, Sara!
Written by richard on 07/2/12
You Might Like...
- Win a Copy of Crooked I’s “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop” (Plus Shirts!)
- Spit a Verse Over Tinashe’s “Pretend” for Your Chance to Win $1,000 & More [Booth-Exclusive Contest]
- Green Label Sound Issues Open Call to Awesome Artists (Enter & Win)
- Indie Artist Mistakes: Don’t Hire a Bad Manager (#FVHHC Ticket Giveaway!)
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.