Who Wants Some Fresh Shirts From StreetAmmo? (Enter & Win!)
Just when you thought the DJBooth Freestyle Series couldn't get any doper (see this week's exclusive freestyles from Ahmad and Mister E) we've teamed up with urban retailer Street Ammo to hook some members of Booth nation with some free high-caliber threads.
Want to win one of the two shirts from Dissizit pictured above and below, courtesy of the good folks at StreetAmmo, and watch the dime pieces come calling? Of course you do.
Simply Follow @StreetAmmo and you're automatically entered. Yes, it really is that simple. The winners will be announced next Monday, October 25. And be sure to check out this week's doe freestyle from Ahmad and Mister E.
Written by Nathan S. on 10/18/10
You Might Like...
- Spit a Verse Over Tinashe’s “Pretend” for Your Chance to Win $1,000 & More [Booth-Exclusive Contest]
- Green Label Sound Issues Open Call to Awesome Artists (Enter & Win)
- Indie Artist Mistakes: Don’t Hire a Bad Manager (#FVHHC Ticket Giveaway!)
- Win Tickets to The Smokers Club’s World Wide Rollers Tour [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.