Who Wants Some Fresh Shirts From StreetAmmo? (Enter & Win!)
Just when you thought the DJBooth Freestyle Series couldn't get any doper (see this week's exclusive freestyles from Ahmad and Mister E) we've teamed up with urban retailer Street Ammo to hook some members of Booth nation with some free high-caliber threads.
Want to win one of the two shirts from Dissizit pictured above and below, courtesy of the good folks at StreetAmmo, and watch the dime pieces come calling? Of course you do.
Simply Follow @StreetAmmo and you're automatically entered. Yes, it really is that simple. The winners will be announced next Monday, October 25. And be sure to check out this week's doe freestyle from Ahmad and Mister E.
Written by Nathan S. on 10/18/10
You Might Like...
- Contest Closed: Win a Copy of Crooked I’s “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop” (Plus Shirts!)
- Spit a Verse Over Tinashe’s “Pretend” for Your Chance to Win $1,000 & More [Booth-Exclusive Contest]
- Green Label Sound Issues Open Call to Awesome Artists (Enter & Win)
- Indie Artist Mistakes: Don’t Hire a Bad Manager (#FVHHC Ticket Giveaway!)
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.