Win a Pair of Public Enemy Glasses From Arnette Eyewear! (Contest)
This year marks Public Enemy’s 25th Anniversary, and Arnette Eyewear's “Uncommon Projects” initiative is celebrating it with a limited edition collection of glasses. The music legends, one of the greatest hip-hop groups in history, have collaborated with Arnette to come up with an exclusive color way of the Witch Doctor sunglass frame, and they were so dope we had to get one pair
into the hands onto the face of one lucky member of DJBooth Nation.
To win your own pair, be sure to hit the embed below, or visit the contest page on Lockerdome. There will be one winner, and the contest ends on Thursday, September 4. Of course, if you need to make absolutely sure you can fight the power, at least optically speaking, you can cop your own pair right here.
Good luck DJBooth Nation!
Written by Nathan S. on 08/28/14
You Might Like...
- Vote for the Winner of TheDrumBroker.com & DJBooth.net’s “Uncut Raw” Remix Contest!
- TheDrumBroker.com x DJBooth.net “Uncut Raw” Remix Contest
- Contest Closed: Win a Copy of Crooked I’s “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop” (Plus Shirts!)
- Spit a Verse Over Tinashe’s “Pretend” for Your Chance to Win $1,000 & More [Booth-Exclusive Contest]
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.