Win a Pair of Public Enemy Glasses From Arnette Eyewear! (Contest)
This year marks Public Enemy’s 25th Anniversary, and Arnette Eyewear's “Uncommon Projects” initiative is celebrating it with a limited edition collection of glasses. The music legends, one of the greatest hip-hop groups in history, have collaborated with Arnette to come up with an exclusive color way of the Witch Doctor sunglass frame, and they were so dope we had to get one pair
into the hands onto the face of one lucky member of DJBooth Nation.
To win your own pair, be sure to hit the embed below, or visit the contest page on Lockerdome. There will be one winner, and the contest ends on Thursday, September 4. Of course, if you need to make absolutely sure you can fight the power, at least optically speaking, you can cop your own pair right here.
Good luck DJBooth Nation!
Written by Nathan S. on 08/28/14
You Might Like...
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.