Win a Pair of Public Enemy Glasses From Arnette Eyewear! (Contest)
This year marks Public Enemy’s 25th Anniversary, and Arnette Eyewear's “Uncommon Projects” initiative is celebrating it with a limited edition collection of glasses. The music legends, one of the greatest hip-hop groups in history, have collaborated with Arnette to come up with an exclusive color way of the Witch Doctor sunglass frame, and they were so dope we had to get one pair
into the hands onto the face of one lucky member of DJBooth Nation.
To win your own pair, be sure to hit the embed below, or visit the contest page on Lockerdome. There will be one winner, and the contest ends on Thursday, September 4. Of course, if you need to make absolutely sure you can fight the power, at least optically speaking, you can cop your own pair right here.
Good luck DJBooth Nation!
Written by Nathan S. on 08/28/14
You Might Like...
- Win Tickets to The Smokers Club’s World Wide Rollers Tour [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Win a Limited Edition Vinyl Copy of Gang Starr’s “Daily Operation” [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- MajorStage Presents: Denzil Porter Live in NYC (Powered by The DJBooth)
- Win Tickets to Chris Webby’s “Chemically Imbalanced” Release Show at SOBs [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.