Win a Pair of Public Enemy Glasses From Arnette Eyewear! (Contest)
This year marks Public Enemy’s 25th Anniversary, and Arnette Eyewear's “Uncommon Projects” initiative is celebrating it with a limited edition collection of glasses. The music legends, one of the greatest hip-hop groups in history, have collaborated with Arnette to come up with an exclusive color way of the Witch Doctor sunglass frame, and they were so dope we had to get one pair
into the hands onto the face of one lucky member of DJBooth Nation.
To win your own pair, be sure to hit the embed below, or visit the contest page on Lockerdome. There will be one winner, and the contest ends on Thursday, September 4. Of course, if you need to make absolutely sure you can fight the power, at least optically speaking, you can cop your own pair right here.
Good luck DJBooth Nation!
Written by Nathan S. on 08/28/14
You Might Like...
- Indie Artist Mistakes: Don’t Hire a Bad Manager (#FVHHC Ticket Giveaway!)
- Win Tickets to The Smokers Club’s World Wide Rollers Tour [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Win a Limited Edition Vinyl Copy of Gang Starr’s “Daily Operation” [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- MajorStage Presents: Denzil Porter Live in NYC (Powered by The DJBooth)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)