Win a Pair of Public Enemy Glasses From Arnette Eyewear! (Contest)
This year marks Public Enemy’s 25th Anniversary, and Arnette Eyewear's “Uncommon Projects” initiative is celebrating it with a limited edition collection of glasses. The music legends, one of the greatest hip-hop groups in history, have collaborated with Arnette to come up with an exclusive color way of the Witch Doctor sunglass frame, and they were so dope we had to get one pair
into the hands onto the face of one lucky member of DJBooth Nation.
To win your own pair, be sure to hit the embed below, or visit the contest page on Lockerdome. There will be one winner, and the contest ends on Thursday, September 4. Of course, if you need to make absolutely sure you can fight the power, at least optically speaking, you can cop your own pair right here.
Good luck DJBooth Nation!
Written by Nathan S. on 08/28/14
You Might Like...
- Win a Copy of Crooked I’s “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop” (Plus Shirts!)
- Spit a Verse Over Tinashe’s “Pretend” for Your Chance to Win $1,000 & More [Booth-Exclusive Contest]
- Green Label Sound Issues Open Call to Awesome Artists (Enter & Win)
- Indie Artist Mistakes: Don’t Hire a Bad Manager (#FVHHC Ticket Giveaway!)
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.