will.i.am Makes Moves With ‘i.am Antik’ Brand
Los Angeles, CA -- aLine media Public Relations announced today it has been retained by "i.am Antik", an International Premium lifestyle brand of world renowned musician, producer, songwriter, designer and entrepreneur will.i.am.
As a premiere, fashion forward brand, the i.am Antik Collection is the strategic fusion of fashion and entertainment between will.i.am of the multi-platinum Black Eyed Peas and premium denim company, Blue Holdings LLC.
Our partnership with aLine media will assist us in positioning i.am Antik in the forefront of consumers' minds and create a strong marketing and brand awareness campaign "Our partnership with aLine media will assist us in positioning i.am Antik in the forefront of consumers' minds and create a strong marketing and brand awareness campaign," says Blue Holdings Chief Executive Officer, Glenn Palmer.
aLine media is an aggressive full service public relations firm with expertise in the development and execution of media coverage, event planning, artist representation and brand marketing. aLine media has been selected by Sportswear International for their "Who's Who 2006 & 2007" features as a top fashion public relations company. (www.alinemedia.com)
will.i.am, who has designed clothing for and styled his group the Black Eyed Peas since their inception, attended Fashion Institute of Design in Los Angeles prior to forming the group, which has become one of the most successful pop/hip hop groups in music history. will.i.am was nominated this year for the Grammy Award for Producer of the Year, and has become one of the most sought after writer/producers in the music business, having produced for such artists as Justin Timberlake, Rolling Stones, The Game, John Legend, Fergie, Snoop Dogg, P Diddy, NAS, Mary J. Blige, Carlos Santana, Busta Rhymes, Pussy Cat Dolls, Macy Gray and 50 Cent. will.i.am is the ultimate tastemaker and influencer of style in the entertainment industry.
Written by DJ Z on 09/11/07
You Might Like...
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.