will.i.am Makes Moves With ‘i.am Antik’ Brand
Los Angeles, CA -- aLine media Public Relations announced today it has been retained by "i.am Antik", an International Premium lifestyle brand of world renowned musician, producer, songwriter, designer and entrepreneur will.i.am.
As a premiere, fashion forward brand, the i.am Antik Collection is the strategic fusion of fashion and entertainment between will.i.am of the multi-platinum Black Eyed Peas and premium denim company, Blue Holdings LLC.
Our partnership with aLine media will assist us in positioning i.am Antik in the forefront of consumers' minds and create a strong marketing and brand awareness campaign "Our partnership with aLine media will assist us in positioning i.am Antik in the forefront of consumers' minds and create a strong marketing and brand awareness campaign," says Blue Holdings Chief Executive Officer, Glenn Palmer.
aLine media is an aggressive full service public relations firm with expertise in the development and execution of media coverage, event planning, artist representation and brand marketing. aLine media has been selected by Sportswear International for their "Who's Who 2006 & 2007" features as a top fashion public relations company. (www.alinemedia.com)
will.i.am, who has designed clothing for and styled his group the Black Eyed Peas since their inception, attended Fashion Institute of Design in Los Angeles prior to forming the group, which has become one of the most successful pop/hip hop groups in music history. will.i.am was nominated this year for the Grammy Award for Producer of the Year, and has become one of the most sought after writer/producers in the music business, having produced for such artists as Justin Timberlake, Rolling Stones, The Game, John Legend, Fergie, Snoop Dogg, P Diddy, NAS, Mary J. Blige, Carlos Santana, Busta Rhymes, Pussy Cat Dolls, Macy Gray and 50 Cent. will.i.am is the ultimate tastemaker and influencer of style in the entertainment industry.
Written by DJ Z on 09/11/07
You Might Like...
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.