will.i.am Makes Moves With ‘i.am Antik’ Brand
Los Angeles, CA -- aLine media Public Relations announced today it has been retained by "i.am Antik", an International Premium lifestyle brand of world renowned musician, producer, songwriter, designer and entrepreneur will.i.am.
As a premiere, fashion forward brand, the i.am Antik Collection is the strategic fusion of fashion and entertainment between will.i.am of the multi-platinum Black Eyed Peas and premium denim company, Blue Holdings LLC.
Our partnership with aLine media will assist us in positioning i.am Antik in the forefront of consumers' minds and create a strong marketing and brand awareness campaign "Our partnership with aLine media will assist us in positioning i.am Antik in the forefront of consumers' minds and create a strong marketing and brand awareness campaign," says Blue Holdings Chief Executive Officer, Glenn Palmer.
aLine media is an aggressive full service public relations firm with expertise in the development and execution of media coverage, event planning, artist representation and brand marketing. aLine media has been selected by Sportswear International for their "Who's Who 2006 & 2007" features as a top fashion public relations company. (www.alinemedia.com)
will.i.am, who has designed clothing for and styled his group the Black Eyed Peas since their inception, attended Fashion Institute of Design in Los Angeles prior to forming the group, which has become one of the most successful pop/hip hop groups in music history. will.i.am was nominated this year for the Grammy Award for Producer of the Year, and has become one of the most sought after writer/producers in the music business, having produced for such artists as Justin Timberlake, Rolling Stones, The Game, John Legend, Fergie, Snoop Dogg, P Diddy, NAS, Mary J. Blige, Carlos Santana, Busta Rhymes, Pussy Cat Dolls, Macy Gray and 50 Cent. will.i.am is the ultimate tastemaker and influencer of style in the entertainment industry.
Written by DJ Z on 09/11/07
You Might Like...
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.