Ray Lewis Snuggies: The Weirdest Celebrity Product Endorsements
As if it wasn't already obvious, Dr. Dre's new found Apple billionaire status made it painfully obvious that if you want to be a celebrity with a financial life beyond your movies or album sales, you're going to have to dip your toes in the lucrative world of product endorsements.
But not every celebrity and product can go together like...well, like Dre and Beats By Dre. Over the years we've seen more than our fair share of strange, funny and outright bizarre endorsements, and we wouldn't be doing our jobs if we didn't team up with Green Label to chronicle some of the
Ray Lewis launched his own line of Snuggies? We got it. Snoop Dogg and Kate Upton did a song about their favorite Hot Pockets? We've got that one too, and a whole lot more. Check it out...
Written by Nathan S. on 06/23/14
You Might Like...
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.