Ray Lewis Snuggies: The Weirdest Celebrity Product Endorsements
As if it wasn't already obvious, Dr. Dre's new found Apple billionaire status made it painfully obvious that if you want to be a celebrity with a financial life beyond your movies or album sales, you're going to have to dip your toes in the lucrative world of product endorsements.
But not every celebrity and product can go together like...well, like Dre and Beats By Dre. Over the years we've seen more than our fair share of strange, funny and outright bizarre endorsements, and we wouldn't be doing our jobs if we didn't team up with Green Label to chronicle some of the
Ray Lewis launched his own line of Snuggies? We got it. Snoop Dogg and Kate Upton did a song about their favorite Hot Pockets? We've got that one too, and a whole lot more. Check it out...
Written by Nathan S. on 06/23/14
You Might Like...
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.