Ray Lewis Snuggies: The Weirdest Celebrity Product Endorsements
As if it wasn't already obvious, Dr. Dre's new found Apple billionaire status made it painfully obvious that if you want to be a celebrity with a financial life beyond your movies or album sales, you're going to have to dip your toes in the lucrative world of product endorsements.
But not every celebrity and product can go together like...well, like Dre and Beats By Dre. Over the years we've seen more than our fair share of strange, funny and outright bizarre endorsements, and we wouldn't be doing our jobs if we didn't team up with Green Label to chronicle some of the
Ray Lewis launched his own line of Snuggies? We got it. Snoop Dogg and Kate Upton did a song about their favorite Hot Pockets? We've got that one too, and a whole lot more. Check it out...
Written by Nathan S. on 06/23/14
You Might Like...
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.