Ray Lewis Snuggies: The Weirdest Celebrity Product Endorsements
As if it wasn't already obvious, Dr. Dre's new found Apple billionaire status made it painfully obvious that if you want to be a celebrity with a financial life beyond your movies or album sales, you're going to have to dip your toes in the lucrative world of product endorsements.
But not every celebrity and product can go together like...well, like Dre and Beats By Dre. Over the years we've seen more than our fair share of strange, funny and outright bizarre endorsements, and we wouldn't be doing our jobs if we didn't team up with Green Label to chronicle some of the
Ray Lewis launched his own line of Snuggies? We got it. Snoop Dogg and Kate Upton did a song about their favorite Hot Pockets? We've got that one too, and a whole lot more. Check it out...
Written by Nathan S. on 06/23/14
You Might Like...
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.