Wax Releases “Wax Weekly #8”, Gives RefinedHype Shout Out
Not only has DJBooth Nation been digging Wax' sound, turns out the man's got some pretty damn good visuals too. In the latest in his Wax Weekly video series, now sponsored by our good friends at RefinedHype, the up-and-coming DMV emcee tackles the frozen streets of New York City and....we'll just let the man himself explain.
For more from Wax be sure to follow him on Twitter, check out his site, and keep an eye out for his new mixtape, dropping in March via DJBooth.
Written by Nathan S. on 02/8/11
You Might Like...
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.