Wax Releases “Wax Weekly #8”, Gives RefinedHype Shout Out
Not only has DJBooth Nation been digging Wax' sound, turns out the man's got some pretty damn good visuals too. In the latest in his Wax Weekly video series, now sponsored by our good friends at RefinedHype, the up-and-coming DMV emcee tackles the frozen streets of New York City and....we'll just let the man himself explain.
For more from Wax be sure to follow him on Twitter, check out his site, and keep an eye out for his new mixtape, dropping in March via DJBooth.
Written by Nathan S. on 02/8/11
You Might Like...
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.