Wax Releases “Wax Weekly #8”, Gives RefinedHype Shout Out
Not only has DJBooth Nation been digging Wax' sound, turns out the man's got some pretty damn good visuals too. In the latest in his Wax Weekly video series, now sponsored by our good friends at RefinedHype, the up-and-coming DMV emcee tackles the frozen streets of New York City and....we'll just let the man himself explain.
For more from Wax be sure to follow him on Twitter, check out his site, and keep an eye out for his new mixtape, dropping in March via DJBooth.
Written by Nathan S. on 02/8/11
You Might Like...
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.