Wax Releases “Wax Weekly #8”, Gives RefinedHype Shout Out
Not only has DJBooth Nation been digging Wax' sound, turns out the man's got some pretty damn good visuals too. In the latest in his Wax Weekly video series, now sponsored by our good friends at RefinedHype, the up-and-coming DMV emcee tackles the frozen streets of New York City and....we'll just let the man himself explain.
For more from Wax be sure to follow him on Twitter, check out his site, and keep an eye out for his new mixtape, dropping in March via DJBooth.
Written by Nathan S. on 02/8/11
You Might Like...
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.