Wax Talks Upcoming Album, Versatility, Love for Miller Lite & More [Exclusive Video Interview]
On March 17, The DJBooth closed out SXSW with one of the livest showcases in the history of mankind, ever. DJBoothTV's own Jacques Morel was lucky enough to catch up with new Def Jam signee Wax (aka the Scrublife messiah). Here Wax talks about the versatility of his stage show, his love for Miller Lite, an upcoming studio session with Jim Jonsin and much more.
For more footage of The DJBooth's showcase, click here. And to check out more photos on DJBooth's Facebook page, click here.
Video and editing by Bart Johnson Productions, photo by Angela Luvara.
More From Wax
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.