Wax Talks Upcoming Album, Versatility, Love for Miller Lite & More [Exclusive Video Interview]
On March 17, The DJBooth closed out SXSW with one of the livest showcases in the history of mankind, ever. DJBoothTV's own Jacques Morel was lucky enough to catch up with new Def Jam signee Wax (aka the Scrublife messiah). Here Wax talks about the versatility of his stage show, his love for Miller Lite, an upcoming studio session with Jim Jonsin and much more.
For more footage of The DJBooth's showcase, click here. And to check out more photos on DJBooth's Facebook page, click here.
Video and editing by Bart Johnson Productions, photo by Angela Luvara.
More From Wax
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!