Wax Talks Upcoming Album, Versatility, Love for Miller Lite & More [Exclusive Video Interview]
On March 17, The DJBooth closed out SXSW with one of the livest showcases in the history of mankind, ever. DJBoothTV's own Jacques Morel was lucky enough to catch up with new Def Jam signee Wax (aka the Scrublife messiah). Here Wax talks about the versatility of his stage show, his love for Miller Lite, an upcoming studio session with Jim Jonsin and much more.
Written by Nathan S. on 03/29/12
You Might Like...
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.