Wax Talks Upcoming Album, Versatility, Love for Miller Lite & More [Exclusive Video Interview]
On March 17, The DJBooth closed out SXSW with one of the livest showcases in the history of mankind, ever. DJBoothTV's own Jacques Morel was lucky enough to catch up with new Def Jam signee Wax (aka the Scrublife messiah). Here Wax talks about the versatility of his stage show, his love for Miller Lite, an upcoming studio session with Jim Jonsin and much more.
For more footage of The DJBooth's showcase, click here. And to check out more photos on DJBooth's Facebook page, click here.
Video and editing by Bart Johnson Productions, photo by Angela Luvara.
Written by Nathan S. on 03/29/12
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.