Wale & Mikkey Halsted Perform at SuccezZ x Sprite Green Event [Exclusive Video]
Chicago, IL -- On Friday, NBA ballplayer Bobby Simmons of the New Jersey Nets celebrated the one-year anniversary of his clothing company, SuccezZ, with a Sprite Green-sponsored concert and party. Local favorite Mikkey Halsted performed with Lupe Fiasco's new band, Hey Champ, and D.C. newcomer Wale brought the house down with a 30 minute set that included previous Booth features "Nike Boots," "Back In The Go Go," "Chillin," and "Pretty Girls."
Video footage of both performances are below. Later this week, we will feature an exclusive, behind-the-scenes sit down interview with Wale, conducted by DJ Z just minutes before the artist hit the stage.
More From Wale
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.