Wale Finally Drops Long-Awaited “Back to the Feature” Mixtape [Download]
Washington, D.C. -- Wale, the D.C. buzzmaker who brought us Lady GaGa-featuring single "Chillin'" has teamed up with Little Brother producer 9th Wonder and clothing company LRG to drop his hotly-anticipated Back to the Feature mixtape. Available for free download at the link below, the long-awaited street release includes collaborations from Bun B, Joe Budden, K'naan, Cool & Dre, and many more. Shouts to Elitaste.com!
Watch for Attention: Deficit, Wale's debut studio album, to hit record stores and online retailers later this summer off Interscope/Allido
Download Back to the Feature Here
Written by richard on 06/22/09
You Might Like...
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.