Wale Finally Drops Long-Awaited “Back to the Feature” Mixtape [Download]
Washington, D.C. -- Wale, the D.C. buzzmaker who brought us Lady GaGa-featuring single "Chillin'" has teamed up with Little Brother producer 9th Wonder and clothing company LRG to drop his hotly-anticipated Back to the Feature mixtape. Available for free download at the link below, the long-awaited street release includes collaborations from Bun B, Joe Budden, K'naan, Cool & Dre, and many more. Shouts to Elitaste.com!
Watch for Attention: Deficit, Wale's debut studio album, to hit record stores and online retailers later this summer off Interscope/Allido
Download Back to the Feature Here
Written by richard on 06/22/09
You Might Like...
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.