Win a Pair of Customized Crossfade LP2 Headphones Courtesy of DJBooth & V-Moda [Contest]
New York, N.Y. -- Part of V-MODA's acclaimed line of high-end, fashion-conscious headphones, the Crossfade LP2s won high praise from our resident DJ equipment reviewer, Kareem, who stated that he was "very impressed by their... style, sound quality, durability and features." Not wanting to keep such a dope piece of gear to ourselves, we in The DJBooth are giving you, the readers, the chance to win one of four pairs of LP2s customized with our site logo.
To be eligible to win, you must simply be a DJBooth member (click here to sign up for a free account!) and leave ratings/feedback on each of our daily audio features. Each rating/feedback submission is an additional entry. The more interactive you are the better the chance you have at winning. You MUST have a valid email address or Facebook account assigned to your DJBooth.net profile in order to be eligible to win. One pair will be awarded weekly, from the week of February 17 through March 16.
Written by richard on 02/15/13
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.