Win a Pair of Customized Crossfade LP2 Headphones Courtesy of DJBooth & V-Moda [Contest]
New York, N.Y. -- Part of V-MODA's acclaimed line of high-end, fashion-conscious headphones, the Crossfade LP2s won high praise from our resident DJ equipment reviewer, Kareem, who stated that he was "very impressed by their... style, sound quality, durability and features." Not wanting to keep such a dope piece of gear to ourselves, we in The DJBooth are giving you, the readers, the chance to win one of four pairs of LP2s customized with our site logo.
To be eligible to win, you must simply be a DJBooth member (click here to sign up for a free account!) and leave ratings/feedback on each of our daily audio features. Each rating/feedback submission is an additional entry. The more interactive you are the better the chance you have at winning. You MUST have a valid email address or Facebook account assigned to your DJBooth.net profile in order to be eligible to win. One pair will be awarded weekly, from the week of February 17 through March 16.
Written by richard on 02/15/13
You Might Like...
- Indie Artist Mistakes: Don’t Hire a Bad Manager (#FVHHC Ticket Giveaway!)
- Win Tickets to The Smokers Club’s World Wide Rollers Tour [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Win a Limited Edition Vinyl Copy of Gang Starr’s “Daily Operation” [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- MajorStage Presents: Denzil Porter Live in NYC (Powered by The DJBooth)
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.