Win a Pair of Customized Crossfade LP2 Headphones Courtesy of DJBooth & V-Moda [Contest]
New York, N.Y. -- Part of V-MODA's acclaimed line of high-end, fashion-conscious headphones, the Crossfade LP2s won high praise from our resident DJ equipment reviewer, Kareem, who stated that he was "very impressed by their... style, sound quality, durability and features." Not wanting to keep such a dope piece of gear to ourselves, we in The DJBooth are giving you, the readers, the chance to win one of four pairs of LP2s customized with our site logo.
To be eligible to win, you must simply be a DJBooth member (click here to sign up for a free account!) and leave ratings/feedback on each of our daily audio features. Each rating/feedback submission is an additional entry. The more interactive you are the better the chance you have at winning. You MUST have a valid email address or Facebook account assigned to your DJBooth.net profile in order to be eligible to win. One pair will be awarded weekly, from the week of February 17 through March 16.
Written by richard on 02/15/13
You Might Like...
- Contest Closed: Win a Copy of Crooked I’s “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop” (Plus Shirts!)
- Spit a Verse Over Tinashe’s “Pretend” for Your Chance to Win $1,000 & More [Booth-Exclusive Contest]
- Green Label Sound Issues Open Call to Awesome Artists (Enter & Win)
- Indie Artist Mistakes: Don’t Hire a Bad Manager (#FVHHC Ticket Giveaway!)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.