vitaminwater Brings Boring to Life With Live Show From B.o.B., Santigold & More [PROMO]
Other than Monday, is there a worse day than Wednesday? You are already sick and tired of the monotony of the work week, but the weekend is still on the distant horizon. You would think a day nicknamed “hump day” would be much more fun! Thanks to vitaminwater and Fuse TV, this past Wednesday was unlike any other, as B.o.B, Matt and Kim, Santigold and Yung Skeeter invaded the town of Boring, Oregon to give a brilliant show.
Photo courtesy of vitaminwater®
Kicking off the show was B.o.B, whose infectious energy and charismatic performances of hits, So Good and Ray Bands (among many others), got things started off on the right foot. DJ Yung Skeeter did his thing behind the boards between each act, ensuring that there was never a dull moment, even when the mainstage was being prepped for the next headliner. Matt and Kim, graced the stage next, putting a unique spin on Let Me Clear My Throat and Ludacris’ Move B*tch as intros to their own stuff, providing refreshing, out of the ordinary spin on their catchy sound. In the off chance you weren’t rocking out on your couch, Kim erased any iota of boredom as she used her drum set as a jungle gym, climbing all over it through out the couples whole set.
Santigold finished off the show, with a unique, prop-laded set. She even brought the crowd up for a song, packing them in tight as to give her unique backup dancers/vocalists enough room to do their thing. Once the stage got cleared of the Oregonians, it was yet again filled up, thanks to a star-studded finale for which Bobby Ray and Matt and Kim stormed the stage to help out on her hit, Shove It.
While the Brilliance Uncapped show might be over, you can still relive the magic via Fuse.tv and the video below. Also, be sure to tweet your plans to transform boring into brilliant with the #makeboringbrilliant hashtag and vitaminwater will might just turn your dream into reality.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/4/13
You Might Like...
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.