vitaminwater Brings Boring to Life With Live Show From B.o.B., Santigold & More [PROMO]
Other than Monday, is there a worse day than Wednesday? You are already sick and tired of the monotony of the work week, but the weekend is still on the distant horizon. You would think a day nicknamed “hump day” would be much more fun! Thanks to vitaminwater and Fuse TV, this past Wednesday was unlike any other, as B.o.B, Matt and Kim, Santigold and Yung Skeeter invaded the town of Boring, Oregon to give a brilliant show.
Photo courtesy of vitaminwater®
Kicking off the show was B.o.B, whose infectious energy and charismatic performances of hits, So Good and Ray Bands (among many others), got things started off on the right foot. DJ Yung Skeeter did his thing behind the boards between each act, ensuring that there was never a dull moment, even when the mainstage was being prepped for the next headliner. Matt and Kim, graced the stage next, putting a unique spin on Let Me Clear My Throat and Ludacris’ Move B*tch as intros to their own stuff, providing refreshing, out of the ordinary spin on their catchy sound. In the off chance you weren’t rocking out on your couch, Kim erased any iota of boredom as she used her drum set as a jungle gym, climbing all over it through out the couples whole set.
Santigold finished off the show, with a unique, prop-laded set. She even brought the crowd up for a song, packing them in tight as to give her unique backup dancers/vocalists enough room to do their thing. Once the stage got cleared of the Oregonians, it was yet again filled up, thanks to a star-studded finale for which Bobby Ray and Matt and Kim stormed the stage to help out on her hit, Shove It.
While the Brilliance Uncapped show might be over, you can still relive the magic via Fuse.tv and the video below. Also, be sure to tweet your plans to transform boring into brilliant with the #makeboringbrilliant hashtag and vitaminwater will might just turn your dream into reality.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/4/13
You Might Like...
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.