Video: What If Mos Def Were President?
On a new video courtesy of Good Magazine, Mos Def clues viewers in on the policies he would put in place were he chosen as Head of State. The emcee's radical proposals include universal healthcare, a 10% flat tax for all Americans, mandatory community service for the rich, and a 100-year ban on the word "shortie."
The industry vet, whose fourth album, The Ecstatic, is set to drop on February 10th, 2009, believes these political decisions would add up to "Life in Marvelous Times for Americans - what do you think?
Written by richard on 11/3/08
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.