Video: What If Mos Def Were President?
On a new video courtesy of Good Magazine, Mos Def clues viewers in on the policies he would put in place were he chosen as Head of State. The emcee's radical proposals include universal healthcare, a 10% flat tax for all Americans, mandatory community service for the rich, and a 100-year ban on the word "shortie."
The industry vet, whose fourth album, The Ecstatic, is set to drop on February 10th, 2009, believes these political decisions would add up to "Life in Marvelous Times for Americans - what do you think?
Written by richard on 11/3/08
You Might Like...
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.