Video: What If Mos Def Were President?
On a new video courtesy of Good Magazine, Mos Def clues viewers in on the policies he would put in place were he chosen as Head of State. The emcee's radical proposals include universal healthcare, a 10% flat tax for all Americans, mandatory community service for the rich, and a 100-year ban on the word "shortie."
The industry vet, whose fourth album, The Ecstatic, is set to drop on February 10th, 2009, believes these political decisions would add up to "Life in Marvelous Times for Americans - what do you think?
Written by richard on 11/3/08
You Might Like...
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.