Video: What If Mos Def Were President?
On a new video courtesy of Good Magazine, Mos Def clues viewers in on the policies he would put in place were he chosen as Head of State. The emcee's radical proposals include universal healthcare, a 10% flat tax for all Americans, mandatory community service for the rich, and a 100-year ban on the word "shortie."
The industry vet, whose fourth album, The Ecstatic, is set to drop on February 10th, 2009, believes these political decisions would add up to "Life in Marvelous Times for Americans - what do you think?
Written by richard on 11/3/08
You Might Like...
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.