Watch: Eminem Enjoys Backtub Full of Blood in New “3 AM” Video
New York, NY -- Slim Shady is back again... with a second video from his forthcoming new album, "Relapse," which is set to hit store shelves and online retailers on May 19th. The Dr. Dre produced "3 AM," which was first featured at DJBooth on April 23rd, has reached the #2 slot on our newest Rap Chart.
Written by DJ Z on 05/4/09
You Might Like...
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.