Watch: Eminem Enjoys Backtub Full of Blood in New “3 AM” Video
New York, NY -- Slim Shady is back again... with a second video from his forthcoming new album, "Relapse," which is set to hit store shelves and online retailers on May 19th. The Dr. Dre produced "3 AM," which was first featured at DJBooth on April 23rd, has reached the #2 slot on our newest Rap Chart.
Written by DJ Z on 05/4/09
You Might Like...
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.