Tweet to Win a Free Pair of V-Moda Headphones from Audiomack.com
New York, N.Y. -- Established in 2006, V-Moda has quickly established itself as synonymous with style, comfort and professional sound. Now, the acclaimed audio equipment brand has partnered with Audiomack, a newly-launched service which provides the first completely free way for artists to share their music in a professional manner, to give away a pair of their Crossfade LP2 Limited Edition Matte Black Headphones.
For your chance to win the headphones, which won a rave review from The DJ Booth's own DJ Blaze, simply follow Audiomack and V-Moda on Twitter.
Written by richard on 04/2/12
You Might Like...
- Win a Copy of Crooked I’s “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop” (Plus Shirts!)
- Spit a Verse Over Tinashe’s “Pretend” for Your Chance to Win $1,000 & More [Booth-Exclusive Contest]
- Green Label Sound Issues Open Call to Awesome Artists (Enter & Win)
- Indie Artist Mistakes: Don’t Hire a Bad Manager (#FVHHC Ticket Giveaway!)
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.