Upper Playground Drops “Unusuowl” New Era Cap
Having recently hit you with fresh new Sam Flores shirts and a KC Ortiz time capsule, as part of its continuing partnership with supremely fresh Bay Area clothing company Upper Playground, DJBooth is proud to bring you the latest addition to the Upper Playground collection: a New Era cap from acclaimed artist Jeremy Fish.
The 59FIFTY New Era Cap from Jeremy Fish’s superFishal line is called ‘Unusuowl.’ The cap is made entirely out of wool and features a textured bill, an intricately embroidered Jeremy Fish owl on the front with a light paint splatter around the embroidery, and an embroidered superFishal logo on the back.
The cap, along with the full line of Upper Playground gear, can be purchased at DJBooth and Upper Playground's exclusive online store, here.
Written by Nathan S. on 06/30/10
You Might Like...
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.