Upper Playground Drops “Unusuowl” New Era Cap
Having recently hit you with fresh new Sam Flores shirts and a KC Ortiz time capsule, as part of its continuing partnership with supremely fresh Bay Area clothing company Upper Playground, DJBooth is proud to bring you the latest addition to the Upper Playground collection: a New Era cap from acclaimed artist Jeremy Fish.
The 59FIFTY New Era Cap from Jeremy Fish’s superFishal line is called ‘Unusuowl.’ The cap is made entirely out of wool and features a textured bill, an intricately embroidered Jeremy Fish owl on the front with a light paint splatter around the embroidery, and an embroidered superFishal logo on the back.
The cap, along with the full line of Upper Playground gear, can be purchased at DJBooth and Upper Playground's exclusive online store, here.
Written by Nathan S. on 06/30/10
You Might Like...
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)