Upper Playground Drops “Unusuowl” New Era Cap
Having recently hit you with fresh new Sam Flores shirts and a KC Ortiz time capsule, as part of its continuing partnership with supremely fresh Bay Area clothing company Upper Playground, DJBooth is proud to bring you the latest addition to the Upper Playground collection: a New Era cap from acclaimed artist Jeremy Fish.
The 59FIFTY New Era Cap from Jeremy Fish’s superFishal line is called ‘Unusuowl.’ The cap is made entirely out of wool and features a textured bill, an intricately embroidered Jeremy Fish owl on the front with a light paint splatter around the embroidery, and an embroidered superFishal logo on the back.
The cap, along with the full line of Upper Playground gear, can be purchased at DJBooth and Upper Playground's exclusive online store, here.
Written by Nathan S. on 06/30/10
You Might Like...
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.