Upper Playground Drops “Unusuowl” New Era Cap
Filed Under: by Nathan S. on Jun 30, 2010
Having recently hit you with fresh new Sam Flores shirts and a KC Ortiz time capsule, as part of its continuing partnership with supremely fresh Bay Area clothing company Upper Playground, DJBooth is proud to bring you the latest addition to the Upper Playground collection: a New Era cap from acclaimed artist Jeremy Fish.
The 59FIFTY New Era Cap from Jeremy Fish’s superFishal line is called ‘Unusuowl.’ The cap is made entirely out of wool and features a textured bill, an intricately embroidered Jeremy Fish owl on the front with a light paint splatter around the embroidery, and an embroidered superFishal logo on the back.
The cap, along with the full line of Upper Playground gear, can be purchased at DJBooth and Upper Playground's exclusive online store, here.
More From DJBooth.net
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!