Upper Playground: superFishal Capsule Collection – New Releases
Having recently hit you with fresh new Sam Flores shirts and an exclusive New Era cap, as part of its continuing partnership with supremely fresh Bay Area clothing company Upper Playground, DJBooth is proud to bring you the latest addition to the Upper Playground collection: a capsule collection from acclaimed artist Jeremy Fish.
The large capsule collection from Jeremy Fish’s superFishal line consists of five T-shirts, a 59FIFTY New Era and two pillows. The t-shirts all feature Jeremy’s signature creepy cuddly creatures as well as a couple takes on astrological signs. The 59FIFTY New Era is called ‘Acorny’ and is a perfect summer hat with straw exterior and a gold embroidered skull. And the pillows feature one of Jeremy’s most famous graphics, ‘I Left My Heart in SF’ and his pattern ‘Fowl Mood.’
The capsule, along with the full line of Upper Playground gear, can be purchased at DJBooth and Upper Playground's exclusive online store, here.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/8/10
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.