Upper Playground: superFishal Capsule Collection – New Releases
Filed Under: by Nathan S. on Jul 08, 2010
Having recently hit you with fresh new Sam Flores shirts and an exclusive New Era cap, as part of its continuing partnership with supremely fresh Bay Area clothing company Upper Playground, DJBooth is proud to bring you the latest addition to the Upper Playground collection: a capsule collection from acclaimed artist Jeremy Fish.
The large capsule collection from Jeremy Fish’s superFishal line consists of five T-shirts, a 59FIFTY New Era and two pillows. The t-shirts all feature Jeremy’s signature creepy cuddly creatures as well as a couple takes on astrological signs. The 59FIFTY New Era is called ‘Acorny’ and is a perfect summer hat with straw exterior and a gold embroidered skull. And the pillows feature one of Jeremy’s most famous graphics, ‘I Left My Heart in SF’ and his pattern ‘Fowl Mood.’
The capsule, along with the full line of Upper Playground gear, can be purchased at DJBooth and Upper Playground's exclusive online store, here.
More From DJBooth.net
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.