Upper Playground: superFishal Capsule Collection – New Releases
Having recently hit you with fresh new Sam Flores shirts and an exclusive New Era cap, as part of its continuing partnership with supremely fresh Bay Area clothing company Upper Playground, DJBooth is proud to bring you the latest addition to the Upper Playground collection: a capsule collection from acclaimed artist Jeremy Fish.
The large capsule collection from Jeremy Fish’s superFishal line consists of five T-shirts, a 59FIFTY New Era and two pillows. The t-shirts all feature Jeremy’s signature creepy cuddly creatures as well as a couple takes on astrological signs. The 59FIFTY New Era is called ‘Acorny’ and is a perfect summer hat with straw exterior and a gold embroidered skull. And the pillows feature one of Jeremy’s most famous graphics, ‘I Left My Heart in SF’ and his pattern ‘Fowl Mood.’
The capsule, along with the full line of Upper Playground gear, can be purchased at DJBooth and Upper Playground's exclusive online store, here.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/8/10
You Might Like...
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.