Upper Playground: superFishal Capsule Collection – New Releases
Having recently hit you with fresh new Sam Flores shirts and an exclusive New Era cap, as part of its continuing partnership with supremely fresh Bay Area clothing company Upper Playground, DJBooth is proud to bring you the latest addition to the Upper Playground collection: a capsule collection from acclaimed artist Jeremy Fish.
The large capsule collection from Jeremy Fish’s superFishal line consists of five T-shirts, a 59FIFTY New Era and two pillows. The t-shirts all feature Jeremy’s signature creepy cuddly creatures as well as a couple takes on astrological signs. The 59FIFTY New Era is called ‘Acorny’ and is a perfect summer hat with straw exterior and a gold embroidered skull. And the pillows feature one of Jeremy’s most famous graphics, ‘I Left My Heart in SF’ and his pattern ‘Fowl Mood.’
The capsule, along with the full line of Upper Playground gear, can be purchased at DJBooth and Upper Playground's exclusive online store, here.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/8/10
You Might Like...
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.