Upper Playground: superFishal Capsule Collection – New Releases
Having recently hit you with fresh new Sam Flores shirts and an exclusive New Era cap, as part of its continuing partnership with supremely fresh Bay Area clothing company Upper Playground, DJBooth is proud to bring you the latest addition to the Upper Playground collection: a capsule collection from acclaimed artist Jeremy Fish.
The large capsule collection from Jeremy Fish’s superFishal line consists of five T-shirts, a 59FIFTY New Era and two pillows. The t-shirts all feature Jeremy’s signature creepy cuddly creatures as well as a couple takes on astrological signs. The 59FIFTY New Era is called ‘Acorny’ and is a perfect summer hat with straw exterior and a gold embroidered skull. And the pillows feature one of Jeremy’s most famous graphics, ‘I Left My Heart in SF’ and his pattern ‘Fowl Mood.’
The capsule, along with the full line of Upper Playground gear, can be purchased at DJBooth and Upper Playground's exclusive online store, here.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/8/10
You Might Like...
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)