Upper Playground Unveils Fresh New Sam Flores T-Shirts (Pics)
As part of its continuing partnership with supremely fresh Bay Area clothing company Upper Playground, DJBooth is proud to bring you the latest addition to the Upper Playground collection: a new line of T-Shirts from artists and designer Sam Flores’ 12 Grain line. There are three tees in all, and all of them are available at DJBooth and Upper Playground's exclusive online store. Here’s the rundown:
Tee #2: Phonograph Butterflies – Music will make you change, but then it’ll change again
Tee #3: Angels – Sometimes, even angels get the blues…
Written by Nathan S. on 06/16/10
You Might Like...
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.