Upper Playground Unveils Fresh New Sam Flores T-Shirts (Pics)
As part of its continuing partnership with supremely fresh Bay Area clothing company Upper Playground, DJBooth is proud to bring you the latest addition to the Upper Playground collection: a new line of T-Shirts from artists and designer Sam Flores’ 12 Grain line. There are three tees in all, and all of them are available at DJBooth and Upper Playground's exclusive online store. Here’s the rundown:
Tee #2: Phonograph Butterflies – Music will make you change, but then it’ll change again
Tee #3: Angels – Sometimes, even angels get the blues…
Written by Nathan S. on 06/16/10
You Might Like...
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.