Upper Playground & DJBooth Presents: KC Ortiz Capsule Collection
As part of its continuing partnership with supremely fresh Bay Area clothing company Upper Playground, DJBooth is proud to bring you the latest addition to the Upper Playground collection: a new line of gear from photographer KC Ortiz.
KC Ortiz is one of the most engaging photographers we’ve seen, a member of the Chicago based art collective ‘We Are Supervision’ and also the designer behind four new t-shirts that Upper Playground is releasing. While his photographic style documents stark, personal and eye opening accounts of the far reaching corners of this world, when it comes to design KC Ortiz generally takes a much more light hearted approach and aims to make fundamentally simple, “weird, funky stuff.” And this line of tee is just that.
All four t-shirts are available at at DJBooth and Upper Playground's exclusive online store. Here’s the rundown:
Kids Want Blood
No Pity In the City
Written by Nathan S. on 06/23/10
You Might Like...
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.