Upper Playground & DJBooth Presents: KC Ortiz Capsule Collection
As part of its continuing partnership with supremely fresh Bay Area clothing company Upper Playground, DJBooth is proud to bring you the latest addition to the Upper Playground collection: a new line of gear from photographer KC Ortiz.
KC Ortiz is one of the most engaging photographers we’ve seen, a member of the Chicago based art collective ‘We Are Supervision’ and also the designer behind four new t-shirts that Upper Playground is releasing. While his photographic style documents stark, personal and eye opening accounts of the far reaching corners of this world, when it comes to design KC Ortiz generally takes a much more light hearted approach and aims to make fundamentally simple, “weird, funky stuff.” And this line of tee is just that.
All four t-shirts are available at at DJBooth and Upper Playground's exclusive online store. Here’s the rundown:
Kids Want Blood
No Pity In the City
Written by Nathan S. on 06/23/10
You Might Like...
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- ScHoolboy Q ft. Nas & BJ The Chicago Kid - Studio (Remix)
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- “Google Me Bitch”: A Lyrical Album Review of Rittz’ “Next to Nothing”
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.