Upper Playground & DJBooth Presents: KC Ortiz Capsule Collection
Filed Under: by Nathan S. on Jun 23, 2010
As part of its continuing partnership with supremely fresh Bay Area clothing company Upper Playground, DJBooth is proud to bring you the latest addition to the Upper Playground collection: a new line of gear from photographer KC Ortiz.
KC Ortiz is one of the most engaging photographers we’ve seen, a member of the Chicago based art collective ‘We Are Supervision’ and also the designer behind four new t-shirts that Upper Playground is releasing. While his photographic style documents stark, personal and eye opening accounts of the far reaching corners of this world, when it comes to design KC Ortiz generally takes a much more light hearted approach and aims to make fundamentally simple, “weird, funky stuff.” And this line of tee is just that.
All four t-shirts are available at at DJBooth and Upper Playground's exclusive online store. Here’s the rundown:
Kids Want Blood
No Pity In the City
More From DJBooth.net
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!