Twista’s GMG and Koch Set To Release “MOBSTABILITY II: Nation Bizness” on May 27
Chicago, IL -- Multi-platinum rapper, Twista launches his Get Money Gang (GMG) Imprint via Koch Records, with yet another anticipated Speedknot Mobstaz album entitled MOBSTABILITY II: Nation Bizness, set to release Tuesday, May 27, 2008. With new single “Money To Blow” both radio and MTV Jams are strongly supporting group members Liffy Stokes, Mayz and Skooda. “No lie, this album is on some real street shit, none of that Ringtone shit. This music we’re putting out is for the everyday Hustla on the grind. Its been a long time coming for me and the crew, now that everything is in place we can finally give the fans what they want,” says Speedknot Mobstaz member Liffy Stokes.
Surrounding all of the hype in regards to the release of the new album, the Speedknot Mobstaz recently accepted the offer to perform on the Rock The Vote Tour scheduled to hit over 20 cities throughout the United States. In addition to that, the Speedknot Mobstaz will introduce their video “Money To Blow” on BET’s Rap City next week. In 1998, the Mobstaz released their first album entitled MOBSTABILITY: Nation Bizness which ultimately certified them RIAA gold status with over 700,000 in sales. Strategically, prepped with a half a million copies sold from three compilations, the group feels they are ready and set to really jumpstart their career and never look back.
Rolling out the red carpet for the team he believes in, Twista is on a mission to expand his music and entrepreneurial vision with Get Money Gang. The Speedknot Mobstaz are just one of the many artists that will be unveiled from the GMG imprint through other label deals. “Expect to hear real music coming from the heart of the Chi. I am dedicated to making this GMG label a movement first in Chicago, then nationwide. If you got real talent and about getting money, then you got a spot at my label,” says Twista. The release of this album promises to set summer radio on fire!
Written by DJ Z on 05/12/08
You Might Like...
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.