TWISTA & KING Magazine Celebrate Memorial Day Weekend in Miami
MIAMI, FL -- At this year’s “2nd Annual Bottles & Models”, Twista and all three of his new found Miami Angels, Hoopz (VH1's Flavor of Love), Buffie The Body and Gloria Velez will serve as event hosts. "Bottles & Models" will feature a KING Magazine swimsuit fashion show plus live performances by both Styles P and Twista & The Speedknot Mobstaz who will perform their new single for the first time live.
After last year’s stellar success, Twista reclines back to Miami to bring yet another Memorial Day haven with his “2nd Annual Bottles & Models” affair. “If you missed last year you missed a treat, I promise you, this year’s event is going to be a complete sexy extravaganza,” confirmed Twista. FIJI joins the event by providing a water-bar to attending guests in addition to Cerbae T-Shirts, who will dress this year's event models.
Ready and set to keep the party pumping is New York’s finest DJ Goldfinger, Miami’s own DJ Ideal (Pitbull) and 99Jamz On-Air Personality K.Foxx who will be releasing her “I Am Every Woman” calendar in June. Promised to be on-site is the return of Smilez&Southstar in addition to invited guests including Jamie Foxx, Kanye West, Bone Thugs, Ice Cube, Pharrell, Cee Lo & the International GoodTimeGuys and more. Twista will also hold an open casting call for his upcoming video. Guest attending this daytime event will be given official round II after-hours party information at the “2nd Annual Bottles & Models” affair.
In addition to the event, TWISTA is currently on Tom Cruise's Mission Impossible III promotional tour with Kanye West and Keyshia Cole. The multi-platinum artist has been making national television show rounds by performing the new single for the film, entitled "Impossible.” Over the past weeks the trio has performed on MTV’s TRL, BET’s 106&Park, The Ellen DeGeneres show and Late Night with Jay Leno.
WHAT: Twista & KING Magazine Present “Bottles & Models”
Hosted by Video Vixen Buffie The Body, Gloria Velez & VH1’s Flavor of Love Hoopz
KING MAGAZINE Fashion Show
Red Carpet Event
DJ’s Include: K.Foxx, Goldfinger, DJ Ideal
WHEN: Sunday May 28th, 2006
3:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
1200 Collins St.
Also Sponsored By:
Showtime Entertainment, FIJI, WET, Trojan, Cerbae, Cuff Clips
Written by DJ Z on 05/26/06
You Might Like...
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.