This Week In Hype Podcast: Flossing With Wale, Granny Goons With Jarren Benton & More
Only sweet baby jesus knows why, but the people continue to demand more "This Week In Hype" podcasts. And if it's more episodes they want, it's more episodes they'll get. What can I say, this podcast is the gift that keeps on giving, kind of like
herpes healthy living and exercise.
For the latest edition, I review Wale's "The Gifted" album via a dental hygiene metaphor, talk to Jarren Benton about chest hair swag and grandma goons, celebrate my album sales predictions, reveal a new giveaway and much more.
Discussed This Week:
* Broadcasting from inside Jurassic Park.
* Open submissions for the "This Week in Hype" theme song. You know, something like this.
* New trivia question - the first person to email me the correct answer wins a limited edition "No Guns Allowed" shirt from the good people at Crooks & Castles.
* I review "The Gifted", finally admit that I find Wale boring and talk the importance of flossing.
* The "is it worth uploading to my cloud?" corollary.
* "10 Minutes With Someone Dope" guest Jarren Benton. If you like chest hair, grandma goons and alcohol, you're going to love this one.
* You can follow Jarren Benton here, stream his "My Grandma's Basement" album here, and catch him on tour here. Do it, unless you suck.
* Doing a sales predictions victory lap...around my
apartment Illuminati chambers.
* This week's closing song, Run the Jewels' "Banana Clipper".
Want all of this podcasty goodness without having to do a goddamn thing. If you're as lazy as me, you definitely do. In that case, be sure to subscribe to subscribe to "This Week in Hype" on iTunes.
Check Out Previous Episodes Here.
This article originally appeared on RefinedHype.com, which has now merged with The DJBooth. For more info, click here.
Written by Nathan S. on Jun 28, 2013
You Might Like...
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.