Win a Free Pair of V-MODA’s True Blood V-80 On-Ear Headphones [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
New York, N.Y. -- Earlier this summer, headphone manufacturer V-MODA joined forces with HBO's True Blood to give their V-80 On-Ears a makeover as dark and stylish as the Emmy Award-winning series. The resulting product was hailed in a DJBooth.net review as "...in the upper echelon of sound quality," as well as being "...built to last." Now, we're giving our readers a chance to with their very own set of the lightweight, high-fashion headphones, which normally retail at $230.
To be in the running, DJBooth.net members must simply rate and comment on our daily audio features; the more detailed and insightful your feedback, the greater your chances to win. Finalists will be announced at some point after 12:00 PM EST on September 14., after which the first finalist to Email a designated contest address with their name and shipping details will receive the prize.
Written by richard on 08/30/11
You Might Like...
- Win a Copy of Crooked I’s “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop” (Plus Shirts!)
- Spit a Verse Over Tinashe’s “Pretend” for Your Chance to Win $1,000 & More [Booth-Exclusive Contest]
- Green Label Sound Issues Open Call to Awesome Artists (Enter & Win)
- Indie Artist Mistakes: Don’t Hire a Bad Manager (#FVHHC Ticket Giveaway!)
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.