Win a Free Pair of V-MODA’s True Blood V-80 On-Ear Headphones [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
New York, N.Y. -- Earlier this summer, headphone manufacturer V-MODA joined forces with HBO's True Blood to give their V-80 On-Ears a makeover as dark and stylish as the Emmy Award-winning series. The resulting product was hailed in a DJBooth.net review as "...in the upper echelon of sound quality," as well as being "...built to last." Now, we're giving our readers a chance to with their very own set of the lightweight, high-fashion headphones, which normally retail at $230.
To be in the running, DJBooth.net members must simply rate and comment on our daily audio features; the more detailed and insightful your feedback, the greater your chances to win. Finalists will be announced at some point after 12:00 PM EST on September 14., after which the first finalist to Email a designated contest address with their name and shipping details will receive the prize.
Written by richard on 08/30/11
You Might Like...
- Contest Closed: Win a Copy of Crooked I’s “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop” (Plus Shirts!)
- Spit a Verse Over Tinashe’s “Pretend” for Your Chance to Win $1,000 & More [Booth-Exclusive Contest]
- Green Label Sound Issues Open Call to Awesome Artists (Enter & Win)
- Indie Artist Mistakes: Don’t Hire a Bad Manager (#FVHHC Ticket Giveaway!)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.