Trina Teams Up with Checkers, Helps Disadvantaged Kids
Miami, FL -- Trina of Slip-N-Slide Records and her Diamond Dolls Foundation are granting two inner city kids the chance to go on a shopping spree with the talent recording artist. Trina is teaming up with Checkers Drive in Restaurant which is the largest double drive through restaurant chain in the United States.
As part of their guest appreciation days from October 1st to October 6th, Trina will appear at the Checkers location at 8000 N.W 7th Ave, in Liberty City Florida, from 1pm to 2pm on Saturday, October 6th. During her appearance, Trina will sign autographs, take pictures and conduct a drawing in which she will take two deserving kids shopping at a local mall the very same day. The day will also feature a myriad of activities including bounces houses, face painting, live music, a burger eating contest with $250 being the grand prize, ticket giveaways to the Homestead Motor Speedway and a Miami Heat 6 game pack giveaway to be done at 6.30pm
Written by DJ Z on 09/14/07
You Might Like...
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.