Trina Teams Up with Checkers, Helps Disadvantaged Kids
Miami, FL -- Trina of Slip-N-Slide Records and her Diamond Dolls Foundation are granting two inner city kids the chance to go on a shopping spree with the talent recording artist. Trina is teaming up with Checkers Drive in Restaurant which is the largest double drive through restaurant chain in the United States.
As part of their guest appreciation days from October 1st to October 6th, Trina will appear at the Checkers location at 8000 N.W 7th Ave, in Liberty City Florida, from 1pm to 2pm on Saturday, October 6th. During her appearance, Trina will sign autographs, take pictures and conduct a drawing in which she will take two deserving kids shopping at a local mall the very same day. The day will also feature a myriad of activities including bounces houses, face painting, live music, a burger eating contest with $250 being the grand prize, ticket giveaways to the Homestead Motor Speedway and a Miami Heat 6 game pack giveaway to be done at 6.30pm
Written by DJ Z on 09/14/07
You Might Like...
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.