TreaZon Hooks Up With DJBooth.net for “The 45 Days;” Series Begins February 4
New York. NY -- Beginning on Wednesday, February 4th, TreaZon will embark on a new, DJBooth-exclusive series called The 45 Days. On each date containing the digits '4' or '5,' the Cleveland emcee will premiere a previously-unreleased record right here at DJBooth.net.
"The 45 Days was a idea inspired by Charles Hamilton. I saw what he was doing with his Hamiltonization Process, and thought to myself like, 'This dude is really grindin'.' The more I thought about it, the more the idea came to life. I decided to call it 'The 45 Days' to honor my squad, also called 45," explains the 18-year-old rapper.
In regard to his decision to premiere the records exclusively with DJBooth.net, TreaZon says, "I was already real tight with the homie DJ Z [from my previous work on the Don Cannon-hosted mixtape, 'The Re-Introduction,'] so the connection with DJBooth wasn't a new thing. I knew when I had the idea for The 45 Days, DJBooth was who I wanted to work with."
Written by richard on 01/28/09
You Might Like...
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.