TreaZon Hooks Up With DJBooth.net for “The 45 Days;” Series Begins February 4
New York. NY -- Beginning on Wednesday, February 4th, TreaZon will embark on a new, DJBooth-exclusive series called The 45 Days. On each date containing the digits '4' or '5,' the Cleveland emcee will premiere a previously-unreleased record right here at DJBooth.net.
"The 45 Days was a idea inspired by Charles Hamilton. I saw what he was doing with his Hamiltonization Process, and thought to myself like, 'This dude is really grindin'.' The more I thought about it, the more the idea came to life. I decided to call it 'The 45 Days' to honor my squad, also called 45," explains the 18-year-old rapper.
In regard to his decision to premiere the records exclusively with DJBooth.net, TreaZon says, "I was already real tight with the homie DJ Z [from my previous work on the Don Cannon-hosted mixtape, 'The Re-Introduction,'] so the connection with DJBooth wasn't a new thing. I knew when I had the idea for The 45 Days, DJBooth was who I wanted to work with."
Written by richard on 01/28/09
You Might Like...
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)