Winner Announced for Sol Republic Master Tracks Headphones Giveaway [Contest]
New York, N.Y. -- Earlier this year, Sol Republic rolled out the latest and greatest addition to their product lineup, the Master Tracks HD On-Ear Headphones. Featuring Tracks' trademark interchangeable, virtually-indestructable design along with Sol Republic's best sound quality to date, the Master Tracks are available at The Apple Store, in stores and online.
We in The DJBooth have gotten our hands on a pair of the headphones in Electro Blue, which we'll be giving away to one lucky reader. To enter, simply Tweet the message "I want to win @SOLREPUBLIC Master Tracks via @DJBooth http://goo.gl/La3X7 #contest" before 9:00 PM EST on Sunday, July 7. The winner will be announced shortly thereafter via Twitter and The DJBooth.
UPDATE: The contest has closed. The WINNER is Matt Henderson (@mp_henny). Congrats, Matt!
Written by richard on 07/7/13
You Might Like...
- Contest Closed: Win a Copy of Crooked I’s “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop” (Plus Shirts!)
- Spit a Verse Over Tinashe’s “Pretend” for Your Chance to Win $1,000 & More [Booth-Exclusive Contest]
- Green Label Sound Issues Open Call to Awesome Artists (Enter & Win)
- Indie Artist Mistakes: Don’t Hire a Bad Manager (#FVHHC Ticket Giveaway!)
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.