The DJBooth & SOL REPUBLIC Present: Tracks HD Giveaway
New York, N.Y. -- The DJBooth has come together with global consumer electronics company SOL REPUBLIC to give away 6 pairs of their highly-acclaimed Tracks HD headphones--four each in the available color options of Red, Blue and Purple.
To be eligible to win, you must simply be a DJBooth member (click here to sign up for a free account!) and leave ratings/feedback on of our daily audio features. Each rating/feedback submission is an additional entry. The more interactive you are the better the chance you have at winning. You MUST have a valid email address or Facebook account assigned to your DJBooth.net profile in order to be eligible to win. One pair will be awarded weekly from the first week in November (11/4) through to the beginning of January.
The WEEK 1 winner is James Lee (JKL11293).
The WEEK 2 winner is Lisa Egede (lisae93).
The WEEK 3 winner is Ryan Santoro (RyanSx).
The WEEK 4 winner is Christopher Simmons (KRYSTOFERDELANO)
The WEEK 5 winner is Jasar Zvizdic
The WEEK 6 winner is Dequan Holliday (Que_FreeMind)
SOL REPUBLIC's business philosophy is that, if music sounds better, it feels better. Driven by that ethos, the company have created the world's first line of virtually indestructible, completely interchangeable headphones. Featuring High-Definition Sound Engine™ speakers, switchable cables and supremely durable “Sound Track” headbands made of the company's proprietary FlexTech™ polymer, Tracks provide the optimal balance of size, style, sound and comfort. Visit SOL REPUBLIC's official site and Facebook page to learn more about Tracks HD and their other exciting products.
Written by richard on 12/31/12
You Might Like...
- Spit a Verse Over Tinashe’s “Pretend” for Your Chance to Win $1,000 & More [Booth-Exclusive Contest]
- Green Label Sound Issues Open Call to Awesome Artists (Enter & Win)
- Indie Artist Mistakes: Don’t Hire a Bad Manager (#FVHHC Ticket Giveaway!)
- Win Tickets to The Smokers Club’s World Wide Rollers Tour [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.