Win a Pair of Tracks Air Headphones Courtesy of The DJBooth and SOL REPUBLIC [Winner Announcement]
New York, N.Y. -- In late October, SOL REPUBLIC unveiled the latest addition to their product lineup, the Tracks AIR wireless headphones. Created in collaboration with Motorola, the on-ear headphones boast Bluetooth connectivity, a long battery life and an unmatched 150-foot wireless range, along with the Tracks line's trademark stellar sound.
We in The DJBooth have gotten our hands on a pair of Tracks AIR, which we'll be giving away to one lucky reader. There are two ways of entering. Either follow The DJBooth on Twitter and Tweet the message "Wow, @DJBooth is giving away a pair of @SOLREPUBLIC x @Motorola Tracks Air Headphones! djbooth.it/winairtrks", or like The DJBooth on Facebook and respond to one of two posts that will go live between today and the contest deadline, November 26. The winner will be announced shortly after the 26th via DJBooth, Facebook and Twitter.
UPDATE: The contest is closed. The winner will be announced on Wednesday, November 27.
UPDATE 2: Congrats to our contest winner, Taylor MacPherson (@TaylorMac3).
Written by richard on 11/28/13
You Might Like...
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.