Win a Pair of Tracks Air Headphones Courtesy of The DJBooth and SOL REPUBLIC [Winner Announcement]
New York, N.Y. -- In late October, SOL REPUBLIC unveiled the latest addition to their product lineup, the Tracks AIR wireless headphones. Created in collaboration with Motorola, the on-ear headphones boast Bluetooth connectivity, a long battery life and an unmatched 150-foot wireless range, along with the Tracks line's trademark stellar sound.
We in The DJBooth have gotten our hands on a pair of Tracks AIR, which we'll be giving away to one lucky reader. There are two ways of entering. Either follow The DJBooth on Twitter and Tweet the message "Wow, @DJBooth is giving away a pair of @SOLREPUBLIC x @Motorola Tracks Air Headphones! djbooth.it/winairtrks", or like The DJBooth on Facebook and respond to one of two posts that will go live between today and the contest deadline, November 26. The winner will be announced shortly after the 26th via DJBooth, Facebook and Twitter.
UPDATE: The contest is closed. The winner will be announced on Wednesday, November 27.
UPDATE 2: Congrats to our contest winner, Taylor MacPherson (@TaylorMac3).
Written by richard on 11/28/13
You Might Like...
- Indie Artist Mistakes: Don’t Hire a Bad Manager (#FVHHC Ticket Giveaway!)
- Win Tickets to The Smokers Club’s World Wide Rollers Tour [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Win a Limited Edition Vinyl Copy of Gang Starr’s “Daily Operation” [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- MajorStage Presents: Denzil Porter Live in NYC (Powered by The DJBooth)
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.