Win a Pair of Tracks Air Headphones Courtesy of The DJBooth and SOL REPUBLIC [Winner Announcement]
New York, N.Y. -- In late October, SOL REPUBLIC unveiled the latest addition to their product lineup, the Tracks AIR wireless headphones. Created in collaboration with Motorola, the on-ear headphones boast Bluetooth connectivity, a long battery life and an unmatched 150-foot wireless range, along with the Tracks line's trademark stellar sound.
We in The DJBooth have gotten our hands on a pair of Tracks AIR, which we'll be giving away to one lucky reader. There are two ways of entering. Either follow The DJBooth on Twitter and Tweet the message "Wow, @DJBooth is giving away a pair of @SOLREPUBLIC x @Motorola Tracks Air Headphones! djbooth.it/winairtrks", or like The DJBooth on Facebook and respond to one of two posts that will go live between today and the contest deadline, November 26. The winner will be announced shortly after the 26th via DJBooth, Facebook and Twitter.
UPDATE: The contest is closed. The winner will be announced on Wednesday, November 27.
UPDATE 2: Congrats to our contest winner, Taylor MacPherson (@TaylorMac3).
Written by richard on 11/28/13
You Might Like...
- Contest Closed: Win a Copy of Crooked I’s “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop” (Plus Shirts!)
- Spit a Verse Over Tinashe’s “Pretend” for Your Chance to Win $1,000 & More [Booth-Exclusive Contest]
- Green Label Sound Issues Open Call to Awesome Artists (Enter & Win)
- Indie Artist Mistakes: Don’t Hire a Bad Manager (#FVHHC Ticket Giveaway!)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.