The Weeknd Dominates Booth Top Picks Chart; Wayne Claims Runner-Up
New York, N.Y. -- This week on the Booth's Top Hip Hop and R&B Chart, The Weeknd's Drake-assisted "The Zone" (formerly fifth) and Lil Wayne's "Mirror" (a Rap Chart graduate) claim the top two, edging out Weezy's "She Will" and" Drizzy's "Headlines." DJ Khaled scores the only new addition to our Top Picks with "Legendary," but additional cuts by The Throne, Nicki Minaj and more make the jump from our Rap and R&B/Pop Charts.
Written by richard on 09/11/11
You Might Like...
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.