Mary J. Blige & B.o.B Dominate the Booth’s Top Hip-Hop and R&B Chart
New York, N.Y. -- This week on The DJBooth's Top Hip Hop and R&B Chart, our pre-holiday break front-runners, Busta Rhymes' "Why Stop Now" and Young Jeezy's "I Do," drop to (respectively) fourth and third, clearing the way for Mary J. Blige's "Mr. Wrong" (formerly eighth) and B.o.B's "Play the Guitar" (a new feature) to claim the top two. Graduating from our Rap and R&B/Pop Charts are cuts by Red Cafe, Ke$ha and more!
Written by richard on 01/8/12
You Might Like...
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.