Too $hort & Dem Hoodstarz Look to Help Cure Autism
Holmby Hills, CA -- Hosted by the Celebrity Locker Room & produced by EMG-LA, charity enthusiasts were treated to a special performance featuring Hip Hop Icon Too $hort and Artists Dem Hoodstarz.
Attendees were also given a sneak preview of Too $hort's soon to be released "I Love the Bay" compilation featuring the new single "Video Vixen" by Dem Hoodstarz.
The celebrity fundraiser benefitted the charity Cure Autism Now. An organization dedicated to funding outreach programs and biomedical research to identify treatment and prevention.
The event was held at the Playboy Mansion with over 600 special guests and celebrities. Event highlights included a fashion show and silent auction from the Celebrity Locker Room.
About Cure Autism Now:
Cure Autism Now (CAN) is an organization of parents, clinicians and leading scientists committed to accelerating the pace of biomedical research in autism through raising money for research projects, education and outreach.
Written by DJ Z on 06/26/07
You Might Like...
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.