Too $hort & Dem Hoodstarz Look to Help Cure Autism
Holmby Hills, CA -- Hosted by the Celebrity Locker Room & produced by EMG-LA, charity enthusiasts were treated to a special performance featuring Hip Hop Icon Too $hort and Artists Dem Hoodstarz.
Attendees were also given a sneak preview of Too $hort's soon to be released "I Love the Bay" compilation featuring the new single "Video Vixen" by Dem Hoodstarz.
The celebrity fundraiser benefitted the charity Cure Autism Now. An organization dedicated to funding outreach programs and biomedical research to identify treatment and prevention.
The event was held at the Playboy Mansion with over 600 special guests and celebrities. Event highlights included a fashion show and silent auction from the Celebrity Locker Room.
About Cure Autism Now:
Cure Autism Now (CAN) is an organization of parents, clinicians and leading scientists committed to accelerating the pace of biomedical research in autism through raising money for research projects, education and outreach.
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!