Thee Tom Hardy Spits “Green Hairnets” for DJBooth.net Freestyle Series
New York, N.Y. -- Tom Hardy, the North Carolina up-and-comer who won reader approval for "Makin' It Last" and "We Rap Gr8," has stepped into the Booth to bring us the 114th entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series. On his brand new, previously-unreleased "Green Hairnets" freestyle, the Academy/It's a Wonderful World signee flows over original boardwork by The Band Geeks.
Readers can download a copy of the newly-released In the Booth (Volume 2), featuring freestyles 31 through 60, here! In the Booth (Volume 1), featuring freestyles 1 through 30, can be downloaded here.
Written by richard on 11/22/09
You Might Like...
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.