Thee Tom Hardy Spits “Green Hairnets” for DJBooth.net Freestyle Series
New York, N.Y. -- Tom Hardy, the North Carolina up-and-comer who won reader approval for "Makin' It Last" and "We Rap Gr8," has stepped into the Booth to bring us the 114th entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series. On his brand new, previously-unreleased "Green Hairnets" freestyle, the Academy/It's a Wonderful World signee flows over original boardwork by The Band Geeks.
Readers can download a copy of the newly-released In the Booth (Volume 2), featuring freestyles 31 through 60, here! In the Booth (Volume 1), featuring freestyles 1 through 30, can be downloaded here.
Written by richard on 11/22/09
You Might Like...
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)