TJ Mizell on “Respect” Mixtape, Jam Master Jay’s Hip-Hop Legacy & More [Exclusive Video Interview]
In the latest of our Outside the Booth series, DJBoothTV's own Jacques Morels catches up with TJ Mizell, the son of the legendary Jam Master Jay, about his new RESPECT mixtape, balancing his hip-hop and electronic influences, and much more. Be on the look out for remixes and new material from TJ coming soon.
Plus, special guest appearances from DMC and M Will the Shogun, the son of DJ Marley Marl.
Written by Nathan S. on 03/30/12
You Might Like...
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.