TJ Mizell on “Respect” Mixtape, Jam Master Jay’s Hip-Hop Legacy & More [Exclusive Video Interview]
In the latest of our Outside the Booth series, DJBoothTV's own Jacques Morels catches up with TJ Mizell, the son of the legendary Jam Master Jay, about his new RESPECT mixtape, balancing his hip-hop and electronic influences, and much more. Be on the look out for remixes and new material from TJ coming soon.
Plus, special guest appearances from DMC and M Will the Shogun, the son of DJ Marley Marl.
Written by Nathan S. on 03/30/12
You Might Like...
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.