TJ Mizell on “Respect” Mixtape, Jam Master Jay’s Hip-Hop Legacy & More [Exclusive Video Interview]
In the latest of our Outside the Booth series, DJBoothTV's own Jacques Morels catches up with TJ Mizell, the son of the legendary Jam Master Jay, about his new RESPECT mixtape, balancing his hip-hop and electronic influences, and much more. Be on the look out for remixes and new material from TJ coming soon.
Plus, special guest appearances from DMC and M Will the Shogun, the son of DJ Marley Marl.
Written by Nathan S. on 03/30/12
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.