TJ Mizell on “Respect” Mixtape, Jam Master Jay’s Hip-Hop Legacy & More [Exclusive Video Interview]
In the latest of our Outside the Booth series, DJBoothTV's own Jacques Morels catches up with TJ Mizell, the son of the legendary Jam Master Jay, about his new RESPECT mixtape, balancing his hip-hop and electronic influences, and much more. Be on the look out for remixes and new material from TJ coming soon.
Plus, special guest appearances from DMC and M Will the Shogun, the son of DJ Marley Marl.
Written by Nathan S. on 03/30/12
You Might Like...
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.