This Week in Hype Podcast: The Donwill Edition
Good news RefinedHype Nation, unlike last week's Thanksgiving Edition when you had to suffer through me talking to myself, for the latest This Week in Hype podcast I brought on an actual guest. And not just any guest, we're talking the always dope, hilarious and hilariously dope Donwill of Tanya Morgan.
This week we discuss Andre 3000's verse on "Sorry", Big Boi's nearly criminal under appreciation, fucked up child celebrities and more. Enjoy, be sure to show love to Donwill for taking the time to support RefinedHype Nation, and as always hit me in the comments with praise/criticism/suggestions etc.
Things Discussed This Week:
* The invention of pants (most notably zippers)
* Andre 3000's verse on "Sorry"
* Big Boi's dopeness
* Why an Outkast reunion probably won't happen
* Angus T. Jones goes ham on "Two and a Half Men"
* Lindsay Logan's latest arrest
* Baptist preacher rap battles
* Cake, cake and more cake
Check Our Previous Episodes here.
This article originally appeared on RefinedHype.com, which has now merged with The DJBooth. For more info, click here.
Written by Nathan S. on 11/30/12
You Might Like...
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.