This Week in Hype Podcast: The Donwill Edition
Good news RefinedHype Nation, unlike last week's Thanksgiving Edition when you had to suffer through me talking to myself, for the latest This Week in Hype podcast I brought on an actual guest. And not just any guest, we're talking the always dope, hilarious and hilariously dope Donwill of Tanya Morgan.
This week we discuss Andre 3000's verse on "Sorry", Big Boi's nearly criminal under appreciation, fucked up child celebrities and more. Enjoy, be sure to show love to Donwill for taking the time to support RefinedHype Nation, and as always hit me in the comments with praise/criticism/suggestions etc.
Things Discussed This Week:
* The invention of pants (most notably zippers)
* Andre 3000's verse on "Sorry"
* Big Boi's dopeness
* Why an Outkast reunion probably won't happen
* Angus T. Jones goes ham on "Two and a Half Men"
* Lindsay Logan's latest arrest
* Baptist preacher rap battles
* Cake, cake and more cake
Check Our Previous Episodes here.
This article originally appeared on RefinedHype.com, which has now merged with The DJBooth. For more info, click here.
Written by Nathan S. on 11/30/12
You Might Like...
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)