This Week in Hype Podcast: The Donwill Edition
Good news RefinedHype Nation, unlike last week's Thanksgiving Edition when you had to suffer through me talking to myself, for the latest This Week in Hype podcast I brought on an actual guest. And not just any guest, we're talking the always dope, hilarious and hilariously dope Donwill of Tanya Morgan.
This week we discuss Andre 3000's verse on "Sorry", Big Boi's nearly criminal under appreciation, fucked up child celebrities and more. Enjoy, be sure to show love to Donwill for taking the time to support RefinedHype Nation, and as always hit me in the comments with praise/criticism/suggestions etc.
Things Discussed This Week:
* The invention of pants (most notably zippers)
* Andre 3000's verse on "Sorry"
* Big Boi's dopeness
* Why an Outkast reunion probably won't happen
* Angus T. Jones goes ham on "Two and a Half Men"
* Lindsay Logan's latest arrest
* Baptist preacher rap battles
* Cake, cake and more cake
Check Our Previous Episodes here.
This article originally appeared on RefinedHype.com, which has now merged with The DJBooth. For more info, click here.
Written by Nathan S. on 11/30/12
You Might Like...
- This Week in Hype: Rethinking My Chris Brown Boycott, Angry Young OnCue & More
- This Week in Hype: Young Thug, Kendrick Lamar & Universe Creation with Narcy
- This Week in Hype: Rapper Free Agency, How Hip-Hop Sites Make Money & More
- This Week in Hype Special Edition: Ferguson & The Value of Human Life
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.