The Nappy Roots Are Back, Prepping “The Humdinger” for August 5th
Los Angeles, CA -- After selling more than two million albums on their first two major-label releases, (Watermelon, Chicken & Gritz and Wooden Leather), Nappy Roots are back with their independent debut album, The Humdinger, in stores August 5 on Nappy Roots Entertainment Group/Fontana Distribution.
The Humdinger’s set-up single “No Static” is garnering major praise from fans online for being the kind of sincere and honest hip hop song that helped make Nappy Roots famous 6 years ago.
Written by DJ Z on 07/1/08
You Might Like...
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.