The Nappy Roots Are Back, Prepping “The Humdinger” for August 5th
Los Angeles, CA -- After selling more than two million albums on their first two major-label releases, (Watermelon, Chicken & Gritz and Wooden Leather), Nappy Roots are back with their independent debut album, The Humdinger, in stores August 5 on Nappy Roots Entertainment Group/Fontana Distribution.
The Humdinger’s set-up single “No Static” is garnering major praise from fans online for being the kind of sincere and honest hip hop song that helped make Nappy Roots famous 6 years ago.
Written by DJ Z on 07/1/08
You Might Like...
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.