The Game To Release “Los Angeles Times” On June 24
Santa Monica, CA -- Los Angeles rapper The Game is set to release Los Angeles Times on June 24th. Fresh out of jail Game released his street single Big Dreams, a track produced by Miami’s Cool and Dre, to radio. During his performance last Saturday, at the Los Angeles Convention Center, Game announced to the crowd that his third and possibly final album will be released on June 24th the first day of summer.
"I have a highly controversial album coming this summer," states The Game, "and not the typical controversy you are used to in rap. On LAX I'm addressing real issues that other artists might be scared to talk about on record; issues that need to be heard."
Written by DJ Z on 03/25/08
You Might Like...
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- D’Angelo Changed My Life & “Black Messiah” is Already a Classic
- J. Cole is the Most Important Voice in Music
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.