The Cool Kids call upon Ray Tintori for their Green Label Sound “Delivery Man” Video
Chicago, IL-- Green Label Sound who previously dropped The Cool Kids' "Delivery Man" as a free online exclusive, has now released a video for the single. Up-and-coming director Ray Tintori, notable for his work with MGMT, was chosen for the project, which finds Mikey Rocks and Chuck Inglish performing in a wide variety of settings, from their very own pizza joint to the inside of a giant, rotating drum.
Green Label Sound will release two more exclusive tracks are expected this year. For more info on the singles label go to www.greenlabelsound.com
Written by richard on 10/9/08
You Might Like...
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.