The Cool Kids call upon Ray Tintori for their Green Label Sound “Delivery Man” Video
Chicago, IL-- Green Label Sound who previously dropped The Cool Kids' "Delivery Man" as a free online exclusive, has now released a video for the single. Up-and-coming director Ray Tintori, notable for his work with MGMT, was chosen for the project, which finds Mikey Rocks and Chuck Inglish performing in a wide variety of settings, from their very own pizza joint to the inside of a giant, rotating drum.
Green Label Sound will release two more exclusive tracks are expected this year. For more info on the singles label go to www.greenlabelsound.com
Written by richard on 10/9/08
You Might Like...
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.