The Cool Kids call upon Ray Tintori for their Green Label Sound “Delivery Man” Video
Chicago, IL-- Green Label Sound who previously dropped The Cool Kids' "Delivery Man" as a free online exclusive, has now released a video for the single. Up-and-coming director Ray Tintori, notable for his work with MGMT, was chosen for the project, which finds Mikey Rocks and Chuck Inglish performing in a wide variety of settings, from their very own pizza joint to the inside of a giant, rotating drum.
Green Label Sound will release two more exclusive tracks are expected this year. For more info on the singles label go to www.greenlabelsound.com
Written by richard on 10/9/08
You Might Like...
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.