The Cool Kids call upon Ray Tintori for their Green Label Sound “Delivery Man” Video
Chicago, IL-- Green Label Sound who previously dropped The Cool Kids' "Delivery Man" as a free online exclusive, has now released a video for the single. Up-and-coming director Ray Tintori, notable for his work with MGMT, was chosen for the project, which finds Mikey Rocks and Chuck Inglish performing in a wide variety of settings, from their very own pizza joint to the inside of a giant, rotating drum.
Green Label Sound will release two more exclusive tracks are expected this year. For more info on the singles label go to www.greenlabelsound.com
Written by richard on 10/9/08
You Might Like...
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.