Who Wants Tickets to See Questlove & More Celebrate “That 70s Soul” in L.A.?
Soul music is truly timeless, especially the soul music of the '70s that gave us Al Green, Curtis Mayfield, Donny Hathaway, James Brown, Marvin Gaye, Stevie Wonder and too many more to name.
So it's only right that Los Angeles' Art Don't Sleep has put together a night of music celebrating that epic decade featuring performances from the like of Questlove, The Miguel Atwood-Ferguson Ensemble, Seu Jorge and more.
It will be a night to remember, and The DJBooth wants to put you in the seats. For your chance to win a pair of tickets to the show, simply tweet us your favorite '70s soul singer. (Yes, it really is that easy.)
It all goes down Sunday, December 16 at L.A.'s Mayan Theater. Good luck, and for more information and tickets, click here.
Written by Nathan S. on 12/10/12
You Might Like...
- Contest Closed: Win a Copy of Crooked I’s “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop” (Plus Shirts!)
- Spit a Verse Over Tinashe’s “Pretend” for Your Chance to Win $1,000 & More [Booth-Exclusive Contest]
- Green Label Sound Issues Open Call to Awesome Artists (Enter & Win)
- Indie Artist Mistakes: Don’t Hire a Bad Manager (#FVHHC Ticket Giveaway!)
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.